Bellator WW division

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are some good signings outside of the UFC you would like Bellator to make.
The division is looking like it might become like the featherweight division with guys fighting eachother multiple times. Rory as champ.. we have Lorenz fighting Fernando this Friday. Outside of that there is Daley, MVP?... Koreshkov, Lima, new signing Yaroslov Amasov, Andre Santos? Josh Neer, Ricky Rainey

Im sure Bellator is looking to bring new guys in who would you like to see.

Undedeated 17-0 Kunchenko would be nice https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/60556-alexei-kunchenko

Since being cut by the UFC Brandon Thatch might not be a bad signing

Last edited:
He is already in Bellator, but wasn’t mentioned. Logan Storley is someone who could contend sooner rather than later.

He is already in Bellator, but wasn’t mentioned. Logan Storley is someone who could contend sooner rather than later.
Yes, Storley is one along with other up and coming guys like Joaquin Buckley, Joey Davis, Guilherme Bomba, Andre Fialho, Neiman Gracie...Baby Slice.....these rising guys should fight guys in the division like Josh Neer, Josh Koschek, Zac Bucia, James Terry to build up

Askren vs Rory is probably the highest level fight possible outside the UFC at this point.

Bring back the real champ:

Ben Askren

Rick Story is free? He would be a good addition

The UFC cut him a few months ago. I thought Bellator would have signed him but it doesnt seem like they are interested. Not sure why

The UFC cut him a few months ago. I thought Bellator would have signed him but it doesnt seem like they are interested. Not sure why

Rick wouldnt be a bad signing for a guy like Storley to fight. While Joey Davis and Joaquin Buckley get more fights

Kind of surprised Story was a solid gatekeeper.

Askren vs Rory is probably the highest level fight possible outside the UFC at this point.
Yeah but Askren is no draw man. Casual fans find him to be boring as fuck. THeres a reason he was let go by Bellator.

think he took a firefighters course not done fighting but getting ready for life afterwards, Id like to see more Ricky Rainey and E j Brooks

think he took a firefighters course not done fighting but getting ready for life afterwards, Id like to see more Ricky Rainey and E j Brooks

Good for him, thought he had that set up working for National Guard though?

Absolutely. That's the biggest fight that can be made at 170 right now, unless GSP does end up coming back for one more fight at 170.

So, is Askren fighting Rory or not?

Not likely :( on Rogan, Joe mentioned Conor vs GSP and he joked for Joe to shut up because GSP is the fight he wants.

He said I may be back for one more but I know I'll be coaching wrestling for the rest of my life.

Not likely :( on Rogan, Joe mentioned Conor vs GSP and he joked for Joe to shut up because GSP is the fight he wants.

He said I may be back for one more but I know I'll be coaching wrestling for the rest of my life.

How was the podcast overall? Worth the watch? I forgot about it

Back