Bellator WW champ Douglas Lima would smash Tyrone Woodley

What the hell convinces you Tyrone is such a great wrestler? He took stephen Thompson down like once and if we're going into the history books look at how bad stephen Thompsons TDD wss against matt brown this isn't a history lesson get with the times

Thompson keeps range much better than Lima and has a much harder style to figure out

Lima is good at what he does but he won't be able to stop Woodley.

He should be able to outwrestle Koreshkov with no legs.

He isn't fucking with Woodley.

Lima can't defend well in the pocket, he needs to keep his opponent far away and kick or punch everytime his opponent gets near. When he was on one leg, he couldn't maintain distance and that's why he got punched and taken down

The one thing woodley is really good at, is closing distance really fast and powerfully. That's how he was landing megaton haymakers on condit and kicking his leg into pieces

He is a bad matchup for lima

I don't see Lima's style beating Tyron Woodley. A counter striker isn't winning a unanimous decision versus Tyron Woodley.

Pressure fighters are a nightmare for Tyron Woodley, because his cardio will not hold up.

Lima can't defend well in the pocket, he needs to keep his opponent far away and kick or punch everytime his opponent gets near. When he was on one leg, he couldn't maintain distance and that's why he got punched and taken down

The one thing woodley is really good at, is closing distance really fast and powerfully. That's how he was landing megaton haymakers on condit and kicking his leg into pieces

He is a bad matchup for lima

He doesn't defend in the pocket because his opponents are usually unconscious when they step into the pocket with him he's about Swangin and bangin. Look what happened when Larkin stepped into the pocket he got dropped and almost finish Koreshkov got ktfo in the pocket dudes a beast

He doesn't defend in the pocket because his opponents are usually unconscious when they step into the pocket with him he's about Swangin and bangin. Look what happened when Larkin stepped into the pocket he got dropped and almost finish Koreshkov got ktfo in the pocket dudes a beast

Larkin is an outside striker also, he doesn't run his opponents over with strikes like woodley does. He fights at limas range

EUyk9Ri.gif

And lawler and Thompson made Rory their bitch.
Rory made the UFC WW champ (Woodley) and the number 1 contender (Maia) his bitches.

Nate Marquardt also made Tyron Woodley his bitch :)

If he can keep is standing, he picks Woodley apart.

Rory > Woodley, Maia
Lima > Larkin > Masvidal, Ponzi, Magny

Bellator's welterweight division is looking good.

Watch the first Koreshkov fight.

Koreshkov is a poor wrestler at best.
Yeah.. but Lima was injuried in that one.

I think Douglas Lima is the best striker at WW. The way he managed Daley and Larkin was impressive as fuck.

But he has a flaw in his TDD and I think any good wrestler could explode it. Lets see Rory going full NCAA against him.

lol TS probably had Will Brooks becoming champ too

Rory > Woodley, Maia
Lima > Larkin > Masvidal, Ponzi, Magny

Bellator's welterweight division is looking good.

I hope they get Rick Story and Tumenov, those 2 would add some serious depth to their division. Daley vs Tumenov would be a war.

The only way I see woodley beating Lima is if he tries to lay on him. Askren laid on Lima, but he did so to everyone else. Andrey laid on Lima too, but Lima basically came in on one leg in their first match. Dude was literally limping down the ramp.

I'd favor Lima as he has the power in his hands and his effortless low kicks pack serious power as well. Woodley would be on one leg after round one if he doesn't get Lima down early and often.

Rory made the UFC WW champ (Woodley) and the number 1 contender (Maia) his bitches.

Nate Marquardt also made Tyron Woodley his bitch :)

Uh-huh. Woodley did lose early in his career. He improved and now he's destroying the guys that face raped Rory.

Back