Bellator WW champ Douglas Lima would smash Tyrone Woodley

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'd honestly take Lima over Woodley. I think he would beat the crap out of him and maybe even finish him. Lima is a beast imo and one of the most underrated WW in the world. Same with Koreshkov those two guys are beasts who I would pick against most of the Ufc top ten. Throw Rory into the mix and you got 3 top dog WW that I'd pick against pretty much anyone in the UFC WW division.

Who the fuck does the ufc WW division even consist of today? Gunnar? Erick Silva? Mike Perry? Are these the next prospects of ufc WW division I keep hearing about on sherdog? Who the fuck is even a contender in this division after Maia vs Tyrone? Santiago Ponzinibbio?

I agree. Lima beats Tyrone easily.

However Tyron Woodley would fuck Lima up.

Apparently you haven't seen Lima getting wrestlefucked by Koreshkov.

Funky whoops both of those jabronis at the same time.

I agree. Lima beats Tyrone easily.

However Tyron Woodley would fuck Lima up.

Explain how the fuck you're convinced Tyrone beats Lima I'm curious to know what has impressed you so much about him since he's become champ because I haven't seen shit

Explain how the fuck you're convinced Tyrone beats Lima I'm curious to know what has impressed you so much about him since he's become champ because I haven't seen shit

Watch the first Koreshkov fight.

Koreshkov is a poor wrestler at best.

Lima Knocks Out a gassed out Woodley.

Douglas Lima will be known as the best WW in the world after he beats Rory.

I'd honestly take Lima over Woodley. I think he would beat the crap out of him and maybe even finish him. Lima is a beast imo and one of the most underrated WW in the world. Same with Koreshkov those two guys are beasts who I would pick against most of the Ufc top ten. Throw Rory into the mix and you got 3 top dog WW that I'd pick against pretty much anyone in the UFC WW division.

Who the fuck does the ufc WW division even consist of today? Gunnar? Erick Silva? Mike Perry? Are these the next prospects of ufc WW division I keep hearing about on sherdog? Who the fuck is even a contender in this division after Maia vs Tyrone? Santiago Ponzinibbio?
So, based on nothing, you assume these fights would go the way you think they would.

Grow up, haha

reminds me of the time when Hector Lombard was the man to beat Anderson Silva

Lima Knocks Out a gassed out Woodley.

Douglas Lima will be known as the best WW in the world after he beats Rory.

Even though woodley has beaten the last two people that beat Rory?

Woodley too fast and too powerful

Lima depends on his strength over technique when defending takedowns and his striking game is dependent on distance control. Woodley closes distance too fast and would alternate landing bombs and takedowns like he did to condit and wonderboy when they tried to depend on distance against him

The only people who can beat woodley said are ones who can press forward and defend his punches in tight spaces and use technique to defend his takedowns once he's already in on their hips

Woodley isn't invincible, but a Muay Thai striker who stands straight up and uses kicks to keep their opponent out of punching range is gonna get murked by woodley

So, based on nothing, you assume these fights would go the way you think they would.

Grow up, haha

Based on the fact last time I saw Lima fight he much beat a top 5 ufc welterweight who would most likely also beat the dogshit out of Tyrone. Last time I saw Tyrone fight both guys didn't do shit but tyrone literally did nothing that fight until the last 30 seconds. So I base it on that

Lima fought with a torn ACL that fight. Check out what a healthy Douglas Lima did to Koreshkov in the rematch. Lima KOd Koreshkov stiff.

Don't forget that Koresh has a dominant win over Benson Henderson, who beat Jorge Masvidal during his last fight in the UFC.

I favor Lima against Woodley.

Last edited:
Even though woodley has beaten the last two people that beat Rory?
Rory made Woodley his bitch.

Someone please post that gif of Rory putting a spell on Woodley.

What the hell convinces you Tyrone is such a great wrestler? He took stephen Thompson down like once and if we're going into the history books look at how bad stephen Thompsons TDD wss against matt brown this isn't a history lesson get with the times

You're comparing apples and oranges. UFC has USADA.

Back