Bellator Website

Can't get that TV-rating so they're switching to Youtube ad-revenue ratings.

It takes me to their youtube too. I think it only takes you to their website if you live in the US.

Gay.

I can't remember the last time I went to any promotions website. It's been years. Legit, I have been to the UFC website probably less than 20 times in my whole life.

It looks like their website to me.

It still amazes me how they have nothing about Bellator Kickboxing on their website. It’s a completely hidden product. What are guys like Joe Schilling, Kevin Ross, Raymond Daniels, etc supppsed to do when Bellator gives them zero exposure to their combat sports fan base?? What a joke Bellator is turning into. And I say this as a big Bellator fan. Their business model is very frustrating.

It still amazes me how they have nothing about Bellator Kickboxing on their website. It’s a completely hidden product. What are guys like Joe Schilling, Kevin Ross, Raymond Daniels, etc supppsed to do when Bellator gives them zero exposure to their combat sports fan base?? What a joke Bellator is turning into. And I say this as a big Bellator fan. Their business model is very frustrating.

That is all because Coker has no foresight in his vision. All he ever worries about is the event in front of him. Do things half ass like the Kickboxing thing comes back to hurt the overall product. I don't know maybe they'll reboot some kickboxing when they are doing this Eastern Europe things they talk about.

Back