Bellator Tel Aviv

I thought the exact same thing.

Dude went to sleep immediately like he had narcolepsy.

The Punisher came out on Netflix.. I don't even feel bad about skipping this card.

First time i've skipped a Bellator event in a lonnng time but on paper its just so bad.

i honestly don’t think Bellator would fix a fight for a 45 year old nobody.

All risk no reward.

i honestly don’t think Bellator would fix a fight for a 45 year old nobody.

All risk no reward.
It's possible (probable, even) that the promotion wasn't in on it, similar to Bang-Kuntz.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Punisher came out on Netflix.. I don't even feel bad about skipping this card.

First time i've skipped a Bellator event in a lonnng time but on paper its just so bad.
I skipped both 187 and this one, fights just didn't interest me.

Did watch McKee.

JPaFcv6.jpg

I’m a big Bellator fan, but yikes that was a terrible card. Wowsers, I haven’t seen a train wreck of a card like that since late 90s KOTC.

Trash card. Another turd from Bellator. So many young talented fighters on their roster and that was the shit show we had to watch. What a joke.

You casuals clearly didn't recognize greatness when the best female kickboxer in the world and future MMA champion Denise Kielholtz opened the show.

I fell asleep mid-event, that was atrocious MMA, I’ve actually done the same thing during bad UFC free cards... or I’m just old

I was there at the event and it was shit. Aside from seeing Royce Gracie and Fedor there was nothing enjoyable about that event.

I wouldn't go to this card even if they where giving away free Shawarma.

You casuals clearly didn't recognize greatness when the best female kickboxer in the world and future MMA champion Denise Kielholtz opened the show.

Denise is a cutie. Watched her kickboxing before she is tough. Interesting too see her go forward in MMA

Back