Bellator signs a whopping 22 new European fighters

it looks like someone from Bellator just came to SBG and started randomly giving contracts to whoever was there.
SBG fighter on card = conor in the audience = more people attending.

SBG fighter on card = conor in the audience = more people attending.
i know but don't they already have enough? Gallagher, Charlie Ward, lady Kavanagh, some other low level undercard guys.

Which European countries/areas does Bellator run their shows in? UK, Italy and Turkey is it?

10 of 22 signings were from SBG Ireland.....

14, Gnusarev, Crawford, Redmond and Orlic also training at SBG.

And with fighters like Fleury, Ward, Gallagher, Kavanagh, Rogers , Moore or Danis already under contract with Bellator. It's basically the whole gym fighting there.
Not bad for an average gym that's living from the name of one fighter.

I am not saying that they all suck, but some of this records, are not really what you would expect from a fighter, fighting for the Nr. 2 organization.

Especially if you think of what european fighters they could have signed instead.

But it's clear that Bellator is trying to take over UFC's spot in Ireland and the UK.

Last edited:
If your fighting out of Ireland, have at least three pro fights and have been in same training room as Connor, Bellator will sign you

Just looks like Bellator re-branding BAMMA. Makes no sense really as nobody in Europe gives a shit about Bellator. Hopefully this ends up as another Bellator failure in Europe and we can get these fighters available for KSW and Cage Warriors again.

Just looks like Bellator re-branding BAMMA. Makes no sense really as nobody in Europe gives a shit about Bellator. Hopefully this ends up as another Bellator failure in Europe and we can get these fighters available for KSW and Cage Warriors again.

I guess you've yet to read they are starting a western euro series soon.....

Most of these new signings will be utilized in those shows some will get shots in the main shows.

I guess you've yet to read they are starting a western euro series soon.....

Most of these new signings will be utilized in those shows some will get shots in the main shows.
Yeah I read about that at the time. I'd much rather watch those fighters on KSW or Cage Warriors. Probably won't be able to watch them at all on Bellator.

Yeah I read about that at the time. I'd much rather watch those fighters on KSW or Cage Warriors. Probably won't be able to watch them at all on Bellator.

There's DAZN and the bellator app for streaming and you can buy tickets and go to a show,also I'm pretty sure the western euro series won't be on t.v. in the states but will be televised elsewhere through Viacom broadcasting deals though nothing has been officially announced.

They are doing this series to scoop talent to the big show but also to make a real presence felt they want to provide mma action regularly so let's see what happens.

Cage warriors and KSW are cool and all but I prefer the #2 org over them easily.

Who the heck does the 2-3 Dylan Logan know to get signed. I know he's SBG, but is Coker trying to get his own version of the GOAToie_20212348k1B0kLGG.jpg

If your fighting out of Ireland, have at least three pro fights and have been in same training room as Connor, Bellator will sign you

"Antonela Orlic – (pro debut; fighting out of Ireland by way of Croatia)"
Some times you dont even need 3 fights.

Conor bless. I guess.

"Antonela Orlic – (pro debut; fighting out of Ireland by way of Croatia)"
Some times you dont even need 3 fights.

Conor bless. I guess.

Connor blessed her to fight on a challengers series lol

This signing list sucks, no known top 15 level talent and most of these prospects don't seem very promising either. Meh, Bellator could be doing better than this.

I am looking forward to seeing Norman Parke and Paul Redmond take on the likes of Saad Awaad and Patricky Pitbull Freire and Ryan Quinn and Roger Huerta. I think Norman Parke will be able to break away from that bunch and challenge for a Bellator Lightweight title. By the way, doesn't Viacom own KSW? If so, that would mean Viacom is making money in Europe already. A partnership with BAMMA and owning KSW. And now starting a European series.

Seems like Bellator signed some new european fighters.
Some really good names but also some cans (Hatice Ozyurt has a 2:6 record WTF).

Last edited:
Back