Bellator sends Darrion Caldwell to RIZIN 14 to battle Kyoji Horiguchi for inaugural 135-pound title

Co-promotion, baby!

Big Daddy Coker doing what he does best!

I just realized one guy is 5'10, and the other guy is 5'5, and the bigger guy happen to be a better wrestler..
war horiguchi

Great fight, both guys are excellent fighters. Caldwell is gonna get a hold of Gucci, put him on the mat and do bad things to him.

I just realized one guy is 5'10, and the other guy is 5'5, and the bigger guy happen to be a better wrestler..
war horiguchi

Yeah huge advantage
Still rooting hard for Guchi

Rooting for my boy Kyoji

Even while being outside the UFC , he's still fighting and beating legit competition.

war horiguchi

Horiguchi has the speed. I am hoping he can pull it off. I think Caldwell wins by UD though.

Horiguchi has the speed. I am hoping he can pull it off. I think Caldwell wins by UD though.

I hope. But, I think it would be a gynormous(sp?) upset.
I like Horiguchi, but he's just too small.

Rooting for my boy Kyoji

Even while being outside the UFC , he's still fighting and beating legit competition.

That's right, he is fighting the champions from other orgs. like Pancrase,...

I hope. But, I think it would be a gynormous(sp?) upset.
I like Horiguchi, but he's just too small.

Yeah, it would be a bit of an upset if he can pull it off. Not a huge upset though. Not sure what the odds will be for this one.

If Horiguchi pulls off the upset and wins this fight, I really want to see him rematch DJ for the RIZIN belt. Only if they could just get ONE to work with them rather than against them. Cejudo or TJ would be amazing as well but we know how UFC is about that.

If Horiguchi pulls off the upset and wins this fight, I really want to see him rematch DJ for the RIZIN belt. Only if they could just get ONE to work with them rather than against them. Cejudo or TJ would be amazing as well but we know how UFC is about that.

Maybe it they did something for 1C in return?

UFC hasn't got the balls to do this. They only did it once to taste the big league, in which their boy Chuck got molested by Rampage. Now they are to scared to lose their 'superstars' lol.

Dont think so. I wouldnt mind if they aired it on Paramount though
That disgrace of an event that featured Saku being trotted out to get murdered by Aioki, and Fedor vs Jai Deep Singh aired on Spike.

If Horiguchi pulls off the upset and wins this fight, I really want to see him rematch DJ for the RIZIN belt. Only if they could just get ONE to work with them rather than against them.
Cejudo or TJ would be amazing as well but we know how UFC is about that.

They would have to give 1C something in exchange.

Back