Bellator - Rampage v. King Mo - Other fights on the card?

beastman

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to the event, but really, maybe a 50% chance that Rampage v. King Mo 2 is a clunker. The other bouts announced are Kharitonov(KO'd last fight) v. Chase Gormley and Emmanuel Sanchez v. Marcos Galvao(who I like, but he just forgets about BJJ sometimes).

Thoughts on the card? Are there any local guys who've announced they are fighting, but it just isn't popping up yet? Have you ever gone and bought tickets at the venue? No chance this sells out or even gets close and I'd like to avoid ticketmaster/stubhub fees.

The undercard is filled one or two days before with the locals
Card needs another fight, but I think it wouldn't be some good name

To be honest I wouldn't go to the event, IF Mo or Page gets injured, damn it will be a bad main event

Sergei vs gromley is the only one I can think of

Bush league shit

The undercard is filled one or two days before with the locals
Card needs another fight, but I think it wouldn't be some good name

To be honest I wouldn't go to the event, IF Mo or Page gets injured, damn it will be a bad main event

I'd still think that a local guy would announce on fb or something in advance. Seems like it's been crickets in that regard.

I'm thinking about going to the event, but really, maybe a 50% chance that Rampage v. King Mo 2 is a clunker. The other bouts announced are Kharitonov(KO'd last fight) v. Chase Gormley and Emmanuel Sanchez v. Marcos Galvao(who I like, but he just forgets about BJJ sometimes).

Thoughts on the card? Are there any local guys who've announced they are fighting, but it just isn't popping up yet? Have you ever gone and bought tickets at the venue? No chance this sells out or even gets close and I'd like to avoid ticketmaster/stubhub fees.
They always fill out the card with local club fighters at 500-1k a pop with a minimum ticket sale requirement.

The rest will be like every Bellator card lately. They'll find some tough looking dudes in the crowd and put them in fight shorts and say they're both making their debut.

Back