Bellator PPV Ordering

The Hands Team

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As a believer in the cord cutting philosophy I have a couple of options for this ppv. One is buying it off YouTube. The other is buying from the PlayStation Store on my PS4. Anyone have any preferences between the two? Any pros or cons?

(Yes I also have firetv. But w the state of that, just no...)

Idk about YouTube but I bought UFC 200 from my PS4 and the stream/quality was great. I'm planning on buying the event on my PS4 again.

I was just thinking this afternoon how I was going to go about getting the PPV. Bellator seems to have some rights issue in Canada on Youtube as I can't access directly from their company, so that rules out buying the PPV that way. I didn't see Amazon Prime as a source and they don't have a Roku channel as far as I know.

I cut the cord about four years ago myself. I get everything but Bellator PPV may be an issue as far as being available for purchase.

I was just thinking this afternoon how I was going to go about getting the PPV. Bellator seems to have some rights issue in Canada on Youtube as I can't access directly from their company, so that rules out buying the PPV that way. I didn't see Amazon Prime as a source and they don't have a Roku channel as far as I know.

I cut the cord about four years ago myself. I get everything but Bellator PPV may be an issue as far as being available for purchase.
http://bellator.spike.com/promos/ppv/

No SD options available ? $50 is a lot of money for 2 fights .

That's good to know, thanks. I will definitely buy this one!

edit: Bellator make this available in my country!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm buying this one. Haven't bought a UFC Ppv in a while because the bar close by shows them and I pay a cover to watch them. But I want to support Bellator.

From the polling I have done amongst my friends, co-workers, and here, I am almost 100% leaning towards buying the event from the Playstation Store... I think its time Bellator starts developing an app like UFC TV to download to our various streaming devices. That is if this just isnt some one off ppv deal...

Will buying this one with zero regrets, although the fight order is a little odd. Either way, I hope Bellator continues to grow. It's good for orgs to have healthy competition. It will forcd the UFC to not sandbag cards.

Unfortunately it's not available for us Canadians online. I would have ordered.

How about the prelims? Where people watching those?

From the polling I have done amongst my friends, co-workers, and here, I am almost 100% leaning towards buying the event from the Playstation Store... I think its time Bellator starts developing an app like UFC TV to download to our various streaming devices. That is if this just isnt some one off ppv deal...

They have plenty of other content outside of PPV's. It would make sense for them to be on this ASAP.

As a believer in the cord cutting philosophy I have a couple of options for this ppv. One is buying it off YouTube. The other is buying from the PlayStation Store on my PS4. Anyone have any preferences between the two? Any pros or cons?

(Yes I also have firetv. But w the state of that, just no...)

They are also showing it in theaters for like $15 a ticket. I think it is at fantomevents.com.

Bellator hates money. I can't even buy their product in Sweden (no, not even on Youtube).

Do yourself a favour and find a free VPN service, log in from the UK, and then purchase the PPV for 14.99british pounds (24$ Canadian).
I wanted to support Bellator but couldn't really afford 50 bucks$ this week. This was my solution.

Will be buying this event as a handful of my favorites are on the card. It doesn't hurt to support competition as well. I hope they do well.

Call me crazy, but I think a competitor holding a ppv from time to time will actually canablize some of the lower quality UFC ppv. Lord knows 13 ppv a year is way too dam much.

Ufc has been feasting for far too long.

No SD options available ? $50 is a lot of money for 2 fights .

LMFAO you must be a UFC Shill. The PPV is stacked with fights everyone wants to watch.

Chandler vs Primus for the Lightweight Title
Lima vs Larkin for the Welterweight Title
Fedor vs Mitrione we all know Fedor comes to destroy his fights are never boring.
Sonnen vs Silva the UFC hyped grudge match finally takes place in Bellator.

Back