Bellator offers a fighter 250 bucks to fight on one of there cards

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
InfatuatedYearlyFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

Lol at him saying he rather get a job at dollar tree.

that will cover his Costco membership for the year

250 really Bellator? Keep it shortchange! Y'all need it more than I do offering that lol!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I'll pay Bellator $250 to fight one of you newbs.

<22><{smellit?}><20>

It’s cool. They don’t have the Reebok deal so you can probably make like a $100,000 in sponsors.
Not everyone has sponsors. Im sure a fighter Bellator is offering 250 bucks doesnt have any sponsors. Sponsors only pay for fighters on the tv portion as well. Dude is probably opening the card. Besides thats what you make working a shift in Mcdonalds lol.

Last edited:
The bums at Bumfights got paid more than that.

Then don't sign the contract. Oh, and...

4DVcEqq.jpg

Think thats generic show money for prize fighters. Then your own personal contract is what you get paid on top of that.

There's a different thread going on about this. The situation is summed up pretty well there. What it boils down to is that most of the prelim fighters on Bellator cards, especially the opening few fights, are essentially regional circuit fighters who are just fighting a one time fight under the Bellator banner since they don't have fights lined up anywhere else. The $250 show, $250 pay is what they would be making on any regional card. Only thing Bellator has to offer these fighters is the opportunity to have a brand like Bellator on their fighting resume.

There's a different thread going on about this. The situation is summed up pretty well there. What it boils down to is that most of the prelim fighters on Bellator cards, especially the opening few fights, are essentially regional circuit fighters who are just fighting a one time fight under the Bellator banner since they don't have fights lined up anywhere else. The $250 show, $250 pay is what they would be making on any regional card. Only thing Bellator has to offer these fighters is the opportunity to have a brand like Bellator on their fighting resume.
I know regional guys who get 1/1 for fights and as high as 5-7k for main events. 250/250 is garbage.

yh that was me that started that thread. I was expecting more from Bellator tho

I know regional guys who get 1/1 for fights and as high as 5-7k for main events. 250/250 is garbage.

Yeah, $5-7k for a main event. What about the guys opening regional circuit cards who are making their pro debut? That's what this guy would be doing. 250/250 seems pretty standard for that caliber fight.

Yeah, $5-7k for a main event. What about the guys opening regional circuit cards who are making their pro debut? That's what this guy would be doing. 250/250 seems pretty standard for that caliber fight.

It's chump change.

For a guy with a 0-0 record? I realize it’s very low but he’s not on the main card, not on the preliminaries he’s on the pre-preliminaries. I think 500-500 would be more reasonable for a company like Bellator to offer but let’s face it, he wouldn’t be making more than 250-250 on any regional card with that record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back