bellator NYC presser chael sonnen and wanderlei silva get heated (Video)

You know whats crazy?

I remember lurking around 2005 and someone got dubs for trolling by saying " how well Leben do against Wanderlei in a brawl?" Dude got accused of trolling and being "Donny" as well as getting called a "TUF Noob". I guess Silva was like a god and Leben was still the guy that got punked by kos/bobby...
Chute Boxe fanboys are almost as irrational and immature as Chute Boxe members

If I had money, I'd be putting it all on Wand. Chael has lost his heart, and has no shame in pulling a Bob Sapp to make a little extra money.

Does anywhere hold the odds on if this is going be a work or not? Because that's where the easy money is.

I'll never forget that either lol. Just goes to show you anything can happen when you show a complete lack of respect for your opponent.
Not surprised. Wand's chin has never been good and leben's is amazing. Also the dude subbed a judo black belt. If you saw him
on TUF he was getting blackout drunk and outworking all the other guys in the house the next morning on the treadmill. Leben has immense heart

Wand also KO'd the guy that KO'd Chris Leben and had just beaten Bisping, who also beat Leben.

He looked agitated throughout the entire conference. Wasn't surprised that something happened.

At least Wanderlei showed up this time instead of running and hiding. It's a shame that fir all of his glory in the sport, the last 4 years have been all empty talk and no-shows.

I still cant believe Chris Leben KOed in less than a minute..
Leben hits hard and had a good chin. Brawling against him was never a good idea. Stylistically Leben was a bad match for Wand.

Is there anywhere you can watch the full Presser?

Back