bellator NYC presser chael sonnen and wanderlei silva get heated (Video)

Chael is all talk and Wand will fall for it time and time again

I still cant believe Chris Leben KOed in less than a minute..

I still cant believe Chris Leben KOed in less than a minute..

I'll never forget that either lol. Just goes to show you anything can happen when you show a complete lack of respect for your opponent.

LOL

"I can't let you get close", part 2

Looked like Wandy gave him a purple nurple there.

the Brazilian throws the cheap shot what a shocker

I'll never forget that either lol. Just goes to show you anything can happen when you show a complete lack of respect for your opponent.

You know whats crazy?

I remember lurking around 2005 and someone got dubs for trolling by saying " how well Leben do against Wanderlei in a brawl?" Dude got accused of trolling and being "Donny" as well as getting called a "TUF Noob". I guess Silva was like a god and Leben was still the guy that got punked by kos/bobby...

No mention of Pico?

Not interested in this thread or this fight

“Don’t you ever talk about my f*cking T-levels. … I’m gonna smack the f*ck out of you right now, don’t you ever talk about my T-levels.”

Something tells me this fight is going to be very uninteresting and in Sonnen's favor unfortunately.

You know whats crazy?

I remember lurking around 2005 and someone got dubs for trolling by saying " how well Leben do against Wanderlei in a brawl?" Dude got accused of trolling and being "Donny" as well as getting called a "TUF Noob". I guess Silva was like a god and Leben was still the guy that got punked by kos/bobby...

To be fair the 2005 version of Wandy likely decapitates Leben in 30 seconds.

I do remember that but this video is conflicting with my (our) memory:

Mike Goldberg didn't even wanna believe it. "WANDERLEI SILVA BEATS..... Wanderlei Silva BEATEN by Chris Leben!......."

To be fair the 2005 version of Wandy likely decapitates Leben in 30 seconds.

Kind of fucked up that a fighter can have such a drastic versions. The idea is that, you get good gradually as oppose to wildly fluctuate in skill/physical attributes. That being said, I probably agree, not just in terms of experience but probably because Leben would be in shock due to Silva's intimidation factor as well as Leben turning down the Mike Swick fight around that time.

Mike Goldberg didn't even wanna believe it. "WANDERLEI SILVA BEATS..... Wanderlei Silva BEATEN by Chris Leben!......."

I noticed that as well, it was like Goldberg's reality was warped to the point that Chris Leben winning was not in a realm of possibility.

the Brazilian throws the cheap shot what a shocker
vs-Ortiz-cheap-shot.gif

Typical. Anything a Brazilian does is automatically stereotyped as "brazilian thing"
Anyways Wanderlei is known as "cachorro louco(mad dog)" for a reason.

Wanderlei pushing someone at the press conference. Breaking news.

Back