Bellator MMA 114: Shlemenko vs Ward 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Been watching Lion fights along side the bellator fights and i've noticed both Tony Weeks and Steve Mazzagatti reffing MT fights. Wonder if we'll ever see a boxing referee ref a MMA match

My av picture is with Mazz. He was reffing a WCK (kickboxing) event and say down right next to me for a couple fights until he had to go back I to ref a fight. Was hella awesome sitting with him and getting to hear about stuff that goes on in there.

I'd love to see Storm vs Lombard II I'm not sure it would be different than the first but I feel robbed we never got it and I'm sure Shlemenko does too

I'd love to see Storm vs Lombard II I'm not sure it would be different than the first but I feel robbed we never got it and I'm sure Shlemenko does too

I suspect Hector would win another decision after he blows his wad in the first round.

I suspect Hector would win another decision after he blows his wad in the first round.

I don't know Shlemenko is different from the first time they fought, Storm had next to no take down defense now he probably wouldn't get taken down at will and might steal a couple more rounds

I don't know Shlemenko is different from the first time they fought, Storm had next to no take down defense now he probably wouldn't get taken down at will and might steal a couple more rounds
I actually think Storm would win. Got some chin so Lombard would probably gas and his TDD is alot better now so he would probably Diaz Lombard

Last edited:
Shlemenko is a beast. If Khalidov beats Falcao, Khalidov should be his next fight.

Shlemenko is a beast. If Khalidov beats Falcao, Khalidov should be his next fight.

Khalidov vs Shlemenko would definitely be great.

Okami, Khalidov and Shlemenko are the only ~top 10 fighters in MW outside of the UFC.

Ward was either hurt, tired from the first round or both. I don't understand why Jimmy gave Shlemenko the first round though, given that Ward was the more aggressive and controlled him on the ground.

Are we bumping this thread because Shonuf usually makes his new one by now??

Ward was hurt to the body, it was punches and kicks. Looking forward to Minikov and Koreshkov coming up.

Loretta Hunt ‏@lorettahuntmma

"Bellator 114 Live +3day ratings: 800K peaking at 1M for Shlemenko fight"

Back