Bellator, make sure I can buy your PPV on my Smart TV.

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
I don't have any cable provider, I just use Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc. If I want to buy a UFC PPV (LoL, yeah right) I'll use the UFC App.

So, if you want me to buy your upcomming PPV's which look decent and have a lot of ex-UFC talent I like, you need to make sure I can buy the Bellator PPV without using a cable company and it can be done directly through an App, like YouTube or something else that is on my Smart TV.

Regards.

Bellator need to realize the US isn't the only country that views their shows, I can't watch their events (legally) until weeks later in Australia due to shit broadcast rights.

Have you never heard of fightpass before? of course you can watch PPV's live on it.

Yes, I have heard of it but I don't keep up with it. When it first came out I remember live PPV was only for a select few countries and it didn't include US.

Bellator need to realize the US isn't the only country that views their shows, I can't watch their events (legally) until weeks later in Australia due to shit broadcast rights.
I dislike that part too

For over 10 years I've been watching boxing/mma live till 6am

No fun watching it the day after

Just buy it, put the stream on the PC and connect it via HDMI or use the Project option to watch it on the TV you lazzy mfer

I don't have any cable provider, I just use Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc. If I want to buy a UFC PPV (LoL, yeah right) I'll use the UFC App.

So, if you want me to buy your upcomming PPV's which look decent and have a lot of ex-UFC talent I like, you need to make sure I can buy the Bellator PPV without using a cable company and it can be done directly through an App, like YouTube or something else that is on my Smart TV.

Regards.

Stop playing XBOX, and venture out and watch it at a bar, or with friends. NERD.

<{1-8}> .

Respectfully yours,
Scotty Coker.

Third world problems ??

bork1} .

Back