Bellator Kickboxing Matchups?

Hardcore MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the Bellator KB event matchups? I went to Bellator's website to look up who is fighting at the upcoming event this weekend, but they only had the MMA fights listed. I didn't see a Bellator KB site either. Thanks in advance.

I like how even the most hardcore fans completely ignore Bellator Kickboxing. tells you much about the product.

I like how even the most hardcore fans completely ignore Bellator Kickboxing. tells you much about the product.

Well Bellator doesn't make it easy to follow. They don't even have a Bellator KB website, and the MMA site doesn't have a kickboxing section. Only reason i know there is an event this upcoming weekend is due to the Bellator KB logo on the Manehof/Carvalho 2 promo. There could be potential for the product if Bellator actually marketed it.

I like how even Bellator completely ignores Bellator Kickboxing.

There could be potential for the product if Bellator actually marketed it.

Its a series of squash matches featuring B-level talent scheduled with zero promotional continuity in cities completely outside of their markets done in coordination with whatever local regional org willing to do the legwork for them and then broadcast on tape delay.

Lack of product potential is exactly why they don't market it. I was wondering how it was possible that they held the Hungary event without even their own social media talking about it. Now that its become evident what they're modus operandi is, it becomes clear that they're specifically not covering their cards so that Spike viewers don't catch onto the fact they're watching fights done and spoiled a week ago.

Bellator Kickboxing is too shallow to do anything right now

Joe Schilling
Raymond Daniels
Kevin Ross
John Wayne Parr
Gabriel Varga

They just are a traveling fight team pretty much fighting local promo guys. Bellator Kickboxing needs to beef up there roster to do something. Maybe have more of there MMA guys fight on there cards

Joe Schilling
Raymond Daniels
Kevin Ross
John Wayne Parr
Gabriel Varga

They just are a traveling fight team pretty much fighting local promo guys. Bellator Kickboxing needs to beef up there roster to do something. Maybe have more of there MMA guys fight on there cards
Don't forget about Muay Thai superstar - the sensational Gaston Bolanos.

So far, what I gathered was this:

Denise Kieholtz vs Martine Michieletto
Giorgio Petrosyan vs Amansio Paraschiv
John Wayne Parr vs Nando Calzetta
Gaston Bolanos vs Lucas D'Isanto
Musta Haida vs Enriko Kehl
Kevin Ross vs TBD (Probably some can)

I do not know half of these names as Kickboxing isn't my strong suit, nor will I watch the KB portion of the card since it's pretty hard to find online and I don't get it on TV, and also because I'm only interested in the MMA card.

Have to ask the knowledgeable fellows in here, are any of those matchups even slightly interesting? From what I've seen in the previous Bellator KB cards, they're mostly squash matches.

So far, what I gathered was this:

Denise Kieholtz vs Martine Michieletto
Giorgio Petrosyan vs Amansio Paraschiv
John Wayne Parr vs Nando Calzetta
Gaston Bolanos vs Lucas D'Isanto
Musta Haida vs Enriko Kehl
Kevin Ross vs TBD (Probably some can)

I do not know half of these names as Kickboxing isn't my strong suit, nor will I watch the KB portion of the card since it's pretty hard to find online and I don't get it on TV, and also because I'm only interested in the MMA card.

Have to ask the knowledgeable fellows in here, are any of those matchups even slightly interesting? From what I've seen in the previous Bellator KB cards, they're mostly squash matches.

Not good matches at all except Haida Vs Kehl

Not great but I'd argue this is the best one they've done yet. Should be entertaining but I'll never know as I probably won't have a way to watch it.

Not good matches at all except Haida Vs Kehl

Petrosyan vs. Paraschiv is the best fight. It"s the main event.

16472980_990726237727237_8240804497761927935_n.jpg

You're kidding, right? Paraschiv lost to Ngimbi last October and hasn't beaten anyone even remotely close to the level of Petrosyan.

16472980_990726237727237_8240804497761927935_n.jpg

It is very very odd. Petrosyan is given top billing on the Oktagon poster, but he barely gets his name dropped on the Bellator KB one (they instead went with frontlining Denise Kielholtz)

Bellator-176.jpg

I wonder what the deal is. This makes it look like Oktagon had a card featuring Petrosyan and Bellator decided to jump in and share the venue for the day just to put on a few of their own cards.

Joe Schilling
Raymond Daniels
Kevin Ross
John Wayne Parr
Gabriel Varga

yes i would totally agree with this comment even the names above are very weak and in world view not many people outside there home state of country know who they are ,,, but look at glory belgium 800 people in a 9000 arena ,, was so upsetting to look at the crowd ,,, even they have no stars ,,, or sellers in there ranks

It is very very odd. Petrosyan is given top billing on the Oktagon poster, but he barely gets his name dropped on the Bellator KB one (they instead went with frontlining Denise Kielholtz)

I wonder what the deal is. This makes it look like Oktagon had a card featuring Petrosyan and Bellator decided to jump in and share the venue for the day just to put on a few of their own cards.
that is how every belabor kb event has been run. they are just tacked onto a oktagon show. On one of the first bellator kb show in torino even had petrosyan fighting on the oktagon portion of the event and spike didn't even bother to show that fight.

You're kidding, right? Paraschiv lost to Ngimbi last October and hasn't beaten anyone even remotely close to the level of Petrosyan.
He beat Ngimbi at the rematch. He is young, only 24, he needs to start from somewhere. This is a big fight for him. I don"t think he can do it, I just hope he will make a good fight.

We will see this online?

It is very very odd. Petrosyan is given top billing on the Oktagon poster, but he barely gets his name dropped on the Bellator KB one (they instead went with frontlining Denise Kielholtz).

Karaev, we all know Petrosyan is the most known name. Oktagon poster has Petrosyan and Paraschiv, not the Americans. But in America because it"s Bellator they need to promote with Kielholtz.

Although Petrosyan shouldn"t have accepted his. In Italy all the posters were with that fight. That"s the real main event.

I'm seeing fighters talk about watching this event LIVE... where?

Back