Bellator HWGP Odds... Fedor same as "Any Alternate Fighter"

2005 Fedor wouldnt be the same as any alternate in this tournament. As is i feel like its anyones to win. I knowvBader is in his prime, the move to HW will be interesting. Some make it easy, others cant handle it. Some of these guys have good striking, and power, and they can keep it standing. I could even see Chael winning this. King Mo has always done well grappling heavy guys, even in college wrestling.

Meh.

When strikeforce did their tournament, i was excited. Until it was just bracket that took, what, a year to complete? That's not a tournament.

Now these guys are pulling the same shit? Cmon. Just have these guys fight on the same night. If they cant, then dont do it.

Mitrione, Mir, and Nelson are all big heavyweights. I don't see any LHW being able to handle the size difference.

I'm surprised Mitrione is the favorite though. I think both Mir and Nelson have a slightly better chance of winning it all, followed by Mitrione, then Bader, then King Mo, then Rampage, then Fedor, then Chael.

No idea why they put Chael in this tourney instead of Chieck Kongo or another real HW.

Bader will look massive beside Nelson, I reckon he comes heavier than 230lbs.

Bader is the most skilled fighter in the whole tournament by a wide margin imo, as long as the size difference isn’t too much for him I think he will cruise through this.

Back