Bellator HWGP Odds... Fedor same as "Any Alternate Fighter"

Yeah I think if no injuries happen, winner of potential Mitrione/Bader bracket wins the whole thing

As soon as Pinnacle has this up, I'm betting on 1. alternate and 2. King Mo.

I see Roy Nelson doing the exact same thing to Meathead that he did already in their first fight

Mitrione, Mir, and Nelson are all big heavyweights. I don't see any LHW being able to handle the size difference.

I'm surprised Mitrione is the favorite though. I think both Mir and Nelson have a slightly better chance of winning it all, followed by Mitrione, then Bader, then King Mo, then Rampage, then Fedor, then Chael.

No idea why they put Chael in this tourney instead of Chieck Kongo or another real HW.

Mitrione, Mir, and Nelson are all big heavyweights. I don't see any LHW being able to handle the size difference.

I'm surprised Mitrione is the favorite though. I think both Mir and Nelson have a slightly better chance of winning it all, followed by Mitrione, then Bader, then King Mo, then Rampage, then Fedor, then Chael.

No idea why they put Chael in this tourney instead of Chieck Kongo or another real HW.
Because he like almost beat Anderson Silver once

I think Bader wins. He's good everywhere, he's big, he's going to have five months to build himself up a bit more and he's got momentum.

Lawal is probably his most difficult stylistic matchup of the tournament. But after that, I'm not sure who would give him much trouble.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing Chael maybe in a MW or LHW gp, but he's just too small to compete against HW's, even if a lot of them are past their prime or middle of the road HW's.

I think it's hard to predict exactly who will win this GP. Bader is a better fighter than all those HW's (at this point in their careers) but he's also smaller so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If i had to pick, i would go with Bader, followed closely by Mitrione as the favorites. Then i would have Mir, Nelson and possibly Fedor close to each other but behind the 2 favorites. Last but not least, Rampage and King Mo after those guys but still not too far behind. IMO everyone besides Sonnen has at least some chance of winning this Tourney.

Bader is 230 and ripped.
More height, reach and Lean mass than Nelson, Fedor, everyone but meathead... who should be taken out by Nelson as in their first fight.

I see Roy Nelson doing the exact same thing to Meathead that he did already in their first fight
Well that first fight was on very short notice for Matt. Also I think Matt's improved a little and Roy has clearly fallen off some.

i swear to god if chael wins this thing that will be the single greatest meme to ever happen in mma

The odds of an alternate winning this are extremely high. Shit, I'll take Rory Mac to win the whole thing.

Because of the lulz.

Chael has been badly outpowered at LHW. Even by that bum Rashad.

At HW he would not be able to use his grappling at all. He can beat maybe only Rampage who also turned into a bum.

Why are there light-heavyweights in a heavyweight grand prix?

Alternate 1. Shane Carwin - wins by murder.

Rampage has been over 205 in his last 3 he is a full fledged HW.

King MO fights HW and LHW not really weird to put him in the mid.

BADER wanted this challenge and is cruiserweight size like 230 so he won't be too outsized.

CHAEL doesn't belong not even a little bit lol.

Still great tourney and ppl will tune for sure.

Back