Bellator Heavyweight Tournament 2018 Ft Several UFC legends Bracket

noNfgZt.gif

Rampage Champion 2018​

Is this tourney for the belt?

Rampage is probably not happy with being put in against another wrestler from the getgo. Mir beating Fedor is going to suck too; would never have happened in his prime.

Quarterfinals
Rampage beats Chael in a sloppy fight by SD
Mir beats Fedor by KO in a another sloppy fight like his one with Todd
Meathead beats Roy by UD in a good fight
Bader beats Mo by KO in a boring wrestlefuck fight

Semi finals
Mir beats Rampage by submission, kimura
Meathead beats Bader by brutal KO

Final
Meathead beats Mir by KO

Bellator HW CHAMP

460430506.0.jpg

Sounds about right... Matt was my Favorite to win it because he has the size and speed. But you never know, if anyone could take him out of the tourny it would be Big Country with an over hand right.... but Matt knows that so let's see if he fights disciplined the whole fight.

Fedor wins this

I don’t see King Mo or Bader waiting until May to have a fight though. I expect to see them both in separate bouts before then

Looking forward to Mir vs Fedor, too bad it wasn't like 10+ years ago

Would like to see some alternatives named, doubt the whole tourney will go off without any injuries

Rampage is probably not happy with being put in against another wrestler from the getgo. Mir beating Fedor is going to suck too; would never have happened in his prime.

Atleast Rampage doesn't have to worry about Chael hurting him... with Mo and Bader, he still had a harder time with their takedown attempts because they could also hurt him if they got a clean shot... Chael not so much... so he might commit more on stopping Chael's attempts then making Chael pay right afterwords.

With Chael you just have to hurt him a few times then turning up the pressure and then don't stop.....then he'll give in.

I hate the fights being so spread out. 5 months to complete round 1? Mir is so inconsistent its hard to tell if he shows up ready to fight but I still think he can beat Fedor at this point in their careers. Mitrione will win the whole thing.

This is hilarious because Rampage specifically said he doesn't want to face Sonnen because he wants to fight a striker. Poor Rampage =)

Love the fact that Rampage went saying in an interview that he really doesn't want to fight Sonnen, or another wrestler in the first round.... Get's Sonnen in the first round.

The match-ups are a bit weird to be honest. They did LHW vs LHW.

I rather had:

Fedor vs Rampage
Meathead vs Sonnen
Mir vs Mo
Roy vs Bader

A HW Tourney and half of the participants never competed as a HW before?

Seems legit.

Bader currently fights at hw and king mo beat Kongo at hw so that leaves chael and bader. Not sure if they've fought at hw or not but i bet earlier in their career they have.

Nice. I'm glad they actually have a bracket instead of picking the next matches themselves. Fedor vs Rampage please
THIS

I missed the tournament format. Every sport should have it. Especially MMA.

Rampage vs Mir and Mitrione vs Bader in round 2.
Mir vs Mitrione in the finals
Mitrione wins it all.

they need some Alternate fights Carwin vs ????

Back