Bellator Heavyweight Tournament 2018 Ft Several UFC legends Bracket

Bellator puts on better UFC cards than the UFC.

giphy.gif

Lashley doesn't really have the drive to compete. He takes fights every now and then, but he has stated in the past he doesn't want to pursue championships or anything.
Yeah its definitely not because fighting for a title might mean an actual PED test.

DPSLshzV4AAXl60.jpg

It's suppose to be a HEAVYWEIGHT tournament yet you pair the heavyweights against heavyweights and the light heavyweights against light heavyweights?

I still will watch but I have a strong feeling alot of those fighters will be withdrawing from this tournament due to "injury".

Lol could they not get a better picture of mir? He looks like the grinch.

So will Bader vs Mo also be a title defense where they hit 205 but weigh in again before the fight

fedor vs mitrione 2 in the final, Fedor wins, signs with UFC and beats stipe and then retires after returning to being the goat.

Quarterfinals
Rampage beats Chael in a sloppy fight by SD
Mir beats Fedor by KO in a another sloppy fight like his one with Todd
Meathead beats Roy by UD in a good fight
Bader beats Mo by KO in a boring wrestlefuck fight

Semi finals
Mir beats Rampage by submission, kimura
Meathead beats Bader by brutal KO

Final
Meathead beats Mir by KO

Bellator HW CHAMP

460430506.0.jpg

Why would they chance a Rampage vs Mo final?
sick.gif

Not that Rampage is guaranteed to get past Fedor or Mir.... but just the chance that the Final might have them fight each other again would be a let down of an exciting year long Tourny.

Should have had them on the same side... to get that potential matchup out of the way.

Oh well... Let's hope for the best.

Edit- and more importantly, a Rampage Vs Fedor Final would be.....Wow.

At least we know Fedor wouldn't hold Rampage against the cage or lay and pray on him. They would throw down until a KO! Hopefully we get that fight in rd 2...or at least before they retire.

View attachment 303643

It's suppose to be a HEAVYWEIGHT tournament yet you pair the heavyweights against heavyweights and the light heavyweights against light heavyweights?

I still will watch but I have a strong feeling alot of those fighters will be withdrawing from this tournament due to "injury".

A HW Tourney and half of the participants never competed as a HW before?

Seems legit.

LHW (206) never existed in anywhere until Dana White who was Tito Ortiz's manager back then requested it to protect his big head client from big boys.

In another word, LHW is a pussy division that should be abolished.

I think all 8 guys deserve to be in this tournament. Who wins? It all depends how motivated each individual is.
If everyone was in his prime, Mir.

Back