Bellator has better champs

Meanwhile two old fat UFC guys KO'd Kongo in the first round and Minakov couldn't finish him.

Yup.

Minakov sucks because he couldn't KO a guy that Mark Hunt knocked out.

Which means Cain Velasquez was never good at all either. He went to a decision with Kongo as well. He even got rocked by him over and over.

Old ?

Hunt is 44 and Kongo is 43. I'm sure age played a huge factor lol

Yup.

Minakov sucks because he couldn't KO a guy that Mark Hunt knocked out.

Which means Cain Velasquez was never good at all either. He went to a decision with Kongo as well. He even got rocked by him over and over.

Old ?

Hunt is 44 and Kongo is 43. I'm sure age played a huge factor lol

Ah, so your MMA Math works but mine doesn't, because, well, because you're an anti-UFC guy who likes Minakov. Way to miss the point.

As for Cain vs. Kongo, that was 9 years ago. Cain was still green and Kongo was much closer to his physical prime. Hunt, Nelson and Minakov all fought Kongo within the same 2-year period, so those are much more relevant and comparable.

Sorry to interrupt your bias and fallacies with inconvenient facts, though...it makes your job harder, I know.

Ah, so your MMA Math works but mine doesn't, because, well, because you're an anti-UFC guy who likes Minakov. Way to miss the point.

As for Cain vs. Kongo, that was 9 years ago. Cain was still green and Kongo was much closer to his physical prime. Hunt, Nelson and Minakov all fought Kongo within the same 2-year period, so those are much more relevant and comparable.

Sorry to interrupt your bias and fallacies with inconvenient facts, though...it makes your job harder, I know.

Thinking Minakov is a good fighter means I'm anti-UFC?

<WellThere>

Is it the -ov on the end of his name that makes you hate him so much?

Or just that you can only like MMA if it's in the UFC?

Do fighters from other promotions make you feel threatened, buttercup?

Volkov, bro. Volkov.

He's a HW.
Oh you mean a guy with zero takedown defence who lost to Cheik Kongo the exact same way the fight after 3 years ago? Volkov loses to every wrestler he faces, considering that’s all Johnson can do it’s really not impressive. Until Minkanov beats somebody beats better than him or a shop worn Bigfoot , he can’t be considered a top fighter.

Oh you mean a guy with zero takedown defence who lost to Cheik Kongo the exact same way the fight after 3 years ago? Volkov loses to every wrestler he faces, considering that’s all Johnson can do it’s really not impressive. Until Minkanov beats somebody beats better than him or a shop worn Bigfoot , he can’t be considered a top fighter.

No takedown defense and yet still 4-0 in the UFC and ranked #4 in the world.

Thinking Minakov is a good fighter means I'm anti-UFC?

Do fighters from other promotions make you feel threatened, buttercup?

Buttercup? Wow, what projection. And the answer is "no." There's just zero evidence that Minakov is the world's best HW and he'd most likely get demolished by Stipe. He can test this theory by coming to the UFC if he wants to disprove me. Or he can stay in Russia and basically do the same thing Askren did in OneFC. At least Askren had two notable wins in Bellator, though.

No takedown defense and yet still 4-0 in the UFC and ranked #4 in the world.

Sounds a lot like Volkan Oezdemir's hype before he ran into Cormier. Either Cormier or Stipe would expose Volkov as well.

Buttercup? Wow, what projection. And the answer is "no." There's just zero evidence that Minakov is the world's best HW and he'd most likely get demolished by Stipe. He can test this theory by coming to the UFC if he wants to disprove me. Or he can stay in Russia and basically do the same thing Askren did in OneFC. At least Askren had two notable wins in Bellator, though.

I never said he was the world's best HW.

But could be.

Prove he isn't. Stipe could always leave the UFC and go fight in Russia for peanuts and disprove me.

Sounds a lot like Volkan Oezdemir's hype before he ran into Cormier. Either Cormier or Stipe would expose Volkov as well.

Maybe.

... or maybe Stipe gets Struve'd when he finally doesn't fight a 40 year old retiree.

Maybe.

... or maybe Stipe gets Struve'd when he finally doesn't fight a 40 year old retiree.

Yeah, let's bring up Stipe's one loss when Volkov has losses to completely unknown fighters like Alexander Romaschenko, Pat Bennett (Benatar?) and Akhmed Sultanov. What are those guys doing now? Working at the local coffee shop?

Yeah, let's bring up Stipe's one loss when Volkov has losses to completely unknown fighters like Alexander Romaschenko, Pat Bennett (Benatar?) and Akhmed Sultanov. What are those guys doing now? Working at the local coffee shop?

Why wouldn't I bring up a relevant loss?

Should we ignore it so that your feelings don't get hurt?

Why wouldn't I bring up a relevant loss?

Should we ignore it so that your feelings don't get hurt?

Run along now, cupcake. You've posted enough drivel today. I don't want you to get any more triggered and max out your EBT card.

How do they match up well? Rory smokes Colby in all areas, he's a way better all around fighter.
I think Colby's relentlessness and wrestling would pose problems for Rory. And best case scenario is Rory stuffs all his takedowns and beats him up from the outside.

Plus the trash talk of some quietly ultra intense 'nerd' vs the brash 'bully' would be great

Run along now, cupcake. You've posted enough drivel today. I don't want you to get any more triggered and max out your EBT card.

So, in other words, you can't answer my question and you know it.

Run along now.

No, No and No

Rory is the only one in the conversation and him losing to Wonderboy and leaving UFC kind of drops him out of the running for top spot and into the 2-4 spot.

Mousasi and Minakov dont have the wins compared to Whittaker and Stipe how are beating the best in the world.

Back