Bellator has better champs

LOL @ any idiot co-signing this shit post.

Rory decisively lost his last two fights and had to grapplefuck Lima to eek out a decision.

Mousasi got pieced up by fucking Schlemenko and also had to resort to TDs and stalling to win a narrow decision.

...and Minakov has a government job in Russia and only fights part time. Dude's been crushing cans for years. Last legit opponent that he had was Cheick Kongo, and he didn't even finish. You think that a dude who can't finish Kongo is better than Stipe?

Cain Velasquez didn't finish Kongo.

In fact he was getting rocked by him.

Volkov didnt finish him either. He's a top 3 UFC HW.

Mitrione didn't finish Kongo either. He's the Bellator champ now.

Crocop never finished Kongo either. He's one of the best HW's ever.

Roy Nelson DID finish Kongo though..... so by your measure Roy Nelson is a better HW than Cain Velasquez.

Saying stupid shit seems to be your thing tonight.

LOL @ any idiot co-signing this shit post.

Rory decisively lost his last two fights and had to grapplefuck Lima to eek out a decision.

Mousasi got pieced up by fucking Schlemenko and also had to resort to TDs and stalling to win a narrow decision.

...and Minakov has a government job in Russia and only fights part time. Dude's been crushing cans for years. Last legit opponent that he had was Cheick Kongo, and he didn't even finish. You think that a dude who can't finish Kongo is better than Stipe?
Shlemenko would beat 95% of UFC's MWs

So since one or two of their champs are high level, they are better than the UFC now? Lol

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

UFC is not what it used to be anymore.
How does that make you feel sherdog?
When I see people jizzing over Minkanov I wonder to myself if they even watch fights. He has loooked pretty awful in recent fights against very sub par competition.

Based on what? The fight they had when Woodley wasn't even training with a real team?

Based on he still does bad with rangey strikers, Wonderboy was just too scared to secure the win.

Also Woodley was with ATT when he lost so not sure what you are referencing.

What have you seen from Woodley to make you think he has improved enough to beat Rory after getting crushed before?

Last edited:
When I see people jizzing over Minkanov I wonder to myself if they even watch fights. He has loooked pretty awful in recent fights against very sub par competition.

He just throttled Tony Johnson like he was a baby.

That's something that two Top 5 UFC HW's couldn't do...

You mean one LHW and a HW. The DC fight was 8 years ago and the Lewis fight was 7. It’s not like people get worse or better over time. Johnson has lost to Chris Lockteff since then bro and has show zero improvement.

Whittaker > mousasi
Rory > twood
Stipe >> minakov

And while Rory beat TWood (and may very well beat him again), he lost twice to prime Lawler and to Wonderboy...fighter that Woodley beat. Styles make fights, and simply saying one champ is better can be a form of MMA Math.

As for Minakov, let me know when fights someone who's a current Top 5 HW. Kongo wasn't a highly-ranked HW when they fought. In fact, Kongo lost 2 of his last 3 UFC fights by 1st round KO...and Minakov couldn't finish him.

Meanwhile two old fat UFC guys KO'd Kongo in the first round and Minakov couldn't finish him.

Rory is stylistically pretty much built to destroy Twood. He has that rangy, jab-centric style that Woodley can't counter. With Wonderboy, all his rangy strikes are more ostentatious, more easy to intercept and punish. You can't deal with a jab or snap kicks the same way. Plus Rory's TDD is leaps and bounds better.

Mousasi vs Bobby Knuckles is the hardest one to predict. But Gegard just has a habit of fucking up somehow, like vs Shlemenko. Plus, he has shown trouble with dealing with strikers that are much more mobile than him in the past, like Lyoto. So I would imagine that Whittaker would be able to dictate what the fight looks like (not to mention Gegard's classic lack of urgency). I'm going with Whitaker on this one.

Stipe vs Minakov... c'mon, how do you not give this to Stipe? His boxing is way more cerebral. He can jab, feint and pressure in a manner that is way beyond Minakov. Plus he won't get taken down and might even take the Russian down considering how good he chambers his striking with his wrestling.

You mean one LHW and a HW. The DC fight was 8 years ago and the Lewis fight was 7. It’s not like people get worse or better over time. Johnson has lost to Chris Lockteff since then bro and has show zero improvement.

Volkov, bro. Volkov.

He's a HW.

Marius Zaromskis would smash GSP.

Liam McGeary is the best LHW in the world.

etc.

Back