Bellator fighters not being very kind to UFC vets

I don't know how the FUCK Mousasi won that fight. I was pulling for Moose but shit, Shlemenko won that fight (rounds 2 & 3).
I had moose winning on the scorecard. He loses if its by pride scoring

Rory would crush that Moose.
A little concerned about Rory, personally. That Lawler fight, was legit one of those types of fights that can take years off one's life. I hope he can bounce back, but that fight was as brutal as they come, for both fighters.

At this rate Rory might be WW and MW champ in Bellator

He won with one eye. Thats impressive. Dont know what are you watching.
Mousasi didn't win that fight.
You can't look yourself in the mirror and say that Mousasi rightfully won. Mousasi knows it. Shlemenko knows it. The ref knows it. The commentators know it. The crowd knows it. WE ALL KNOW IT.

Mousasi got beat and he even knows it, what a joke of a decision that was.

perhaps ufc fighters are still being usada compliant, while bellator fighters are gettin away with more ped usage due to lesser testing

Some guys are tough matchups.

One look at the last five years of fighters in the UFC LHW division especially makes it clear that MMA isn't so clear-cut in terms of who is the "best." There are world-class fighters in many different promotions.

Shlemenkenkienenko is a handful for anyone in the world at MW. He very well could be favored over Bisping if the two fought next.

Tons of fighters not in the UFC could give UFC champs and top-5's a run for the money.

And they gave the win to Moose.

Sheesh.

That might be one of the worst decisions I've seen.

lol

I LIKE Moose, but he got handled in this fight as it rolled on.

Was the same as Werdum vs Overeem 3.

In Pride scoring it would have been a win for Schlemenko for sure, the third round was the most significant round of the fight but I can definitely see Mousasi edging the 2nd. It was pretty uneventful.

Mmath?
Moose whooped Weidman who beat Anderson who beat Nick Diaz who beat Frank Shamrock who made Tito tap to Strikes.
Ohhhh, I love MMA math!!!!
I'll do one better.

Mousasi lost to Jacare who lost to Romero who lost Calvacante who lost to Henderson who lost to BOTH Machida and Silva who both LOST to Weidman.
tenor.gif

Back