Bellator 8 Man WW GP fighters confirmed

Cant believe Bellator snubbed both Paul Daley and Brennan Ward out of this tournament. Looks like we will never see Daley vs MVP now. I thought this tournament would be our chance to see those two finally fight. We can confirm now that Bellator keeps dropping the ball and doesn’t have what it takes to make the fight happen. It’s the biggest non title fight Bellator can make right now, and they dropped the ball yet again.

There will be 2 qualifying bouts, i'd guess Gracie vs. Ruth and Amosov vs. 10th participant (possibly Daley) or Larkinz.

If i was the responsible by the brackets i'd go with:

Rory vs. Fitch
vs.
Lima vs. Koreshkov

MVP vs. Larkinz
vs.
Gracie-Ruth winner vs. Amosov-Daley winner
I'd move lima/koreshkov opposite of rory/Fitch since that's a likely final and have way more meaningful buildup then the possible early rematch.
Also you set up the 4 qualifires to wittle down 2 one that's gonna slow the tournament to a crawl. Rory match is like February so he should face one of the qualifications winners.
I'm expecting:
Lima v koreshkov
V
Daily v (Ruth v Amosov) gives them time to work daily into a contract.

Rory v (MVP v Gracie) lines up for February and can hype mvp with one 1 win.
V
Larkin v Fitch

Ed Ruth is going to shock the world.
giphy.gif

Still a bit too hittable for my liking.

Hope he works in his defense
He got low kicked like 50 times last fight and Big John ignored it and kept going on and on about Ruth. I like Ruth but you are 100% correct. Defense will probably come soon i would hope as he is still super green.

If Daleys in give us:
MVP vs. Daley
Amosov vs. Koreskov
Macdonald vs. Fitch
Larkin vs. Lima 2
Ruth vs. Gracie alt bout or whatever

I just hope it goes faster then the fucking HW tournament.

You retards can have more then one fight on a show for the first round.

I'm very shocked at the possibility of MVP fighting one of those other people.

Think about that shit, pretty cool.

I'm also really not that interested in Koreshkov/Lima 3. Let's see some new fights.

I don't like that they're starting off with the Lima-Koreshkov's rubber match. They're two of the most well-established fighters in the tournament. They should be on opposite sides of the bracket meeting the up-comers and new arrivals, not meeting each other straight off.

Last edited:
It seems like Daley is ducking this GP and the MVP fight. Not sure what his deal is.

I’ll believe MVP is fighting in this Grand Prix when the cage door shuts on him

Seeing as how the hw tournament is a joke, I'll not look forward to this.

Cant believe Bellator snubbed both Paul Daley and Brennan Ward out of this tournament. Looks like we will never see Daley vs MVP now. I thought this tournament would be our chance to see those two finally fight. We can confirm now that Bellator keeps dropping the ball and doesn’t have what it takes to make the fight happen. It’s the biggest non title fight Bellator can make right now, and they dropped the ball yet again.
Wheres Brennan ward ? haven't heard anything of him in along Time

Heavyweight roster looked nothing like this. If you can't get behind a tournament with these guys, not sure what gets you excited in MMA

like it a lot. Would for sure make Daley the 10th man and have him go against Page in the first round.

Nah, Bellators WW is deeper than HW, the quality of fights is superior....That HW GP had like just 4 REAL HWs
I’ll believe MVP is fighting in this Grand Prix when the cage door shuts on him
HAHAHAAH LOL
exactly the same here....

Back