Bellator 605k viewers / UFC 574k. UFC is dying proof

85K- no f'n way. I don't think I recall a ppv dipping below 100,000.

WME better offer McG half the company if he asks for it as incentive to come back. They should get CM Punk to try to get some friends from the WWE to jump ship to in order to pop a buyrate.

They should have never booked Ronda against an actual fighter.

2 WMMA fights on one main card is a bit much to ask for $65! I was looking forward to 225 but now Holm has replaced Reem/Blaydes I won't be buying that either

WMMA sucks and sooner we come to terms with that the sooner UFC will be good again. There have been 4-5 good wmma fights ever

Not at all Bellators best, where was rory and Mousasi? Chandler?

Its gonna suck when Loma goes PPV.

2 WMMA fights on one main card is a bit much to ask for $65! I was looking forward to 225 but now Holm has replaced Reem/Blaydes I won't be buying that either

WMMA sucks and sooner we come to terms with that the sooner UFC will be good again. There have been 4-5 good wmma fights ever

Did u see the recent fight night? The two chick fights were like the highlights. Maia v Usman actually caused the #'s in the PBP thread to go down between rd 4 and the decision. NEVER seen that happen before.

or MMA is growing so much that people watch Bellator too

in fact, if they keep making fights that bring in the eyes and attention they could make a good spot for themselves in the MMA world next to the UFC

Good. The WMMA meme has to die, and hopefully we can get good UFC cards again.
Nice for Bellator tho, I hope they grow.

or MMA is growing so much that people watch Bellator too

in fact, if they keep making fights that bring in the eyes and attention they could make a good spot for themselves in the MMA world next to the UFC

The ratings have been going down. They need to do something. Looks like they are about to be moved over to CMT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back