Bellator 605k viewers / UFC 574k. UFC is dying proof

Hope UFC start to realize these extreme low weight div but most importantly womens divisions are not good for business..

No one gives a shit now Ronda has gone

They need bitches who goes in there to KO other bitches or at least submit them. None of this point sparring to decision shit. Kill or be killed. Do it in R1 like Honda. Only one who's exciting is Cyborg. Women just don't have enough power, nor balls.

Jesus Christ did UFC 224 seriously dip that low?! I know the card sucked but holy shit that's awful. When is the last time a UFC PPV put up such pathetic numbers?

I remember when UFC didnt resign Bader and a bunch of idiots said he wasn't a draw. Looks like you were wrong dipshits.

Just read contender forums, you'll find the threads of considerably lower views for bellator and downtrending, also company analysis that they are bleeding money.

Also you guys need to see tv and cable sales. All much lower. Digital content is much better. Ufc is way ahead of bellator in that reguard. Basically, only netflix or hulu partnership would help numbers at this point

Bjorn Rebney. Bellator means warrior in Latin. Better question is who the fuck uses a screen name " Big Tuppy Hole"?
Hypocalking? Nice one

Also does Bellator sound like a professional sporting league? Its a poor choice of name

The UFC haven't found anybody to replace Conor, Ronda, Jon Jones and Anderson. They can get some WWF fans for a Lesnar fight, but that's not sustainable. They've done an abysmal job developing fighters. There seems to be no long term plan.

UFC's weakest "PPV" event up against Bellators strongest free event. Hmmmm, now I'm no Einstein, but I think I get it.o_O

Exactly. Bellashit cant even have PPV's. Gtfo ts

The UFC haven't found anybody to replace Conor, Ronda, Jon Jones and Anderson. They can get some WWF fans for a Lesnar fight, but that's not sustainable. They've done an abysmal job developing fighters. There seems to be no long term plan.
The plan is content distribution. Hence why they have bigger TV offers than ever over multiple mediums. 150M from ESPN+, 200-250M from Fox/someone else, international deals etc. WME is not worried about developing fans, just enhancing deals and being content distributors (smart business people).

Been saying this for the longest time. Bullshit WMMA fights sucked all the life out of the UFC. Adios UFC!

The Bellator tournament is pretty awesome actually.

What I would like to see is both promotions become fairly equal.
Then once a year we could have a “Super Bowl” of MMA where champions of each division fight.
They had something similar in Japan (remember when Ayoki broke home boys arm)

lol at people buying PPVs. i think my last PPV purchase was UFC 100. UFC is too saturated with a fight every other week

Back