PBP Bellator 243: Chandler vs. Henderson 2, Fri. 8/7, 7:15 PM ET/4:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the rematch atop Bellator 243?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched bendo vs chandler. Scrambles, chances taken, many attempts to finish...
Incredible. 10x incredible. Great fight.

Chandler seems like an unlikeable character. Angry little Tucker.

It looked like this didnt land from several angles but I guess
it did.

giphy.gif
Wtf is this? Bellator going to Bellator I guess. Jesus he must have hit him with a bomb before that gif because Benson clearly flattens out, that punch literally grazed his head.

Just watched bendo vs chandler. Scrambles, chances taken, many attempts to finish...
Incredible. 10x incredible. Great fight.

Chandler seems like an unlikeable character. Angry little Tucker.
Got to meet him, very cool dude

He did hit him with a bomb before that.
Ok it makes sense why he decided to flatten out then, he probably knew he was fucked and decided to play dead before the bear ate him alive. I’m not buying the brutality of that piss weak follow up though. It was a Frank Mir’esque flop.

I think that first follow up punch was a lot cleaner and damaging than a lot of people think. You can tell by how Benson's head reacts to it. I don't think Benson was playing anything up. I think he was legitimately out.

I think that first follow up punch was a lot cleaner and damaging than a lot of people think. You can tell by how Benson's head reacts to it. I don't think Benson was playing anything up. I think he was legitimately out.
It amazes me how many "fight fans" on here can't seem to see that. Look at the impact it had on the back of his neck when it lands

Got to meet him, very cool dude
I don't get those who think he's a bad guy. He's confident in himself, sure. Aren't all fighters supposed to be confident?

Seems like a pretty stand up dude who cherishes his family and likes to scrap. His homage to "The Purge" in a promotional video for Brent Primus fight is still one of my favorites. A little cheesy but he pulled it off.

I don't get those who think he's a bad guy. He's confident in himself, sure. Aren't all fighters supposed to be confident?

Seems like a pretty stand up dude who cherishes his family and likes to scrap. His homage to "The Purge" in a promotional video for Brent Primus fight is still one of my favorites. A little cheesy but he pulled it off.

Wasn't cocky at all. Introduced me to his wife and got to take a couple of pics. Very gracious and pleasant young man.

Back