Bellator 213 MacFarlane vs Letourneau Main Card Complete

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
  • Champ Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Valerie Letourneau – for women’s flyweight title
  • Rafael Carvalho vs. Lyoto Machida
  • Neiman Gracie vs. Ed Ruth
  • Muhammed Lawal vs. Liam McGeary
  • Nainoa Dung vs. Kona Oliveira

Great main card aside from main event.

1-0 against 1-0.

Is it Bellator main event or Kamehameha Cage Championship amateur undercard?
Bellator gotta do better than that. This is a DAZN exclusive card. At least make it worth it for ppl to pay for this shit. These wmma fights are just pathetic.

Big time drop off from the first DAZN card.

Rory/Moose
Rampage/Wandy 4
Lima/Koreshkov
Pico/Higo
Some chicks
Bolanos/random guy

This card is nowhere near that.

I cancelled my DAZN. It was a stupid move by Bellator. There is a UFC Fight Night that night as well.

Pretty good card considering all the fights within 48 hr period

Damn people cry and bitch about everything these days lmfao.

GREAT CARD

Main event is great we get to see bellator homegrown princess take on a solid ex UFC title challenger.

Carvalho vs machida......YES PLEASE EXCELLENT MATCHUP

WW GP FIGHT ruth vs Gracie is absolutely awesome fight.

King mo vs mcgeary is another great fight I'm hyped about.

Last fight is 2 local chicks im not mad at it,I understand criticism but I'm not on board that ship.

Damn people cry and bitch about everything these days lmfao.

GREAT CARD

Main event is great we get to see bellator homegrown princess take on a solid ex UFC title challenger.

Carvalho vs machida......YES PLEASE EXCELLENT MATCHUP

WW GP FIGHT ruth vs Gracie is absolutely awesome fight.

King mo vs mcgeary is another great fight I'm hyped about.

Last fight is 2 local chicks im not mad at it,I understand criticism but I'm not on board that ship.
Last fight is two local dudes, not chicks.

Lmao my bad wow
You're right about everything else. Everyone bitching over every little thing.

The UFC fight card that night is utterly forgettable, outside the main event.

I was skeptical at first (with the announced match-ups they had at the end of September), but it rounded into a good card.

Fights #2-#4 are all interesting, featuring two high skill guys, and in the case of Ed Ruth, a possible future great. I don't even completely hate the main event. Sure, Letourneau is absolute garbage, but at least MacFarlane has good submissions, if little else.

On second thought...yeah, I hate the main event.

Main event is shite, rest of the card decent.

I hate wmma but the rest of the card is really good

Really good card. There are 3 fights Im really interested.

Some people should stop wasting time complaining and bitching. Go do something better. Keep it positive.

• Champ Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Valerie Letourneau – for women’s flyweight title
  • Rafael Carvalho vs. Lyoto Machida
  • Neiman Gracie vs. Ed Ruth
  • Muhammed Lawal vs. Liam McGeary
  • Nainoa Dung vs. Kona Oliveira
It is not a bad card, Machida does still have legit name value, Gracie vs Ruth is a really good fight IMO and Mo vs McGeary should have been saved for one of all these European cards that they are going to have next year, but itself is a good fight...... the last one is kinda forced IMO, probably one of the chicks have solid background in somethig at least and the other one is a fresh body..

It is not a bad card, Machida does still have legit name value, Gracie vs Ruth is a really good fight IMO and Mo vs McGeary should have been saved for one of all these European cards that they are going to have next year, but itself is a good fight...... the last one is kinda forced IMO, probably one of the chicks have solid background in somethig at least and the other one is a fresh body..

Last fight is guys not girls lol but I got u

Fights 2,3,4 are good, looking forward to it.I just don't like how spread out this WW tourney is.The way Pfl is doing it is great.
It would be nice to have a full card of the tourney every couple of months.

Back