Bellator 212: Primus vs Chandler 2, 8:45PM ET Prelims, 10PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Chandler vs Stephens would be cool. I know it will never happen.

Michael Chandler couldn't beat anyone in the UFC top 5. Had to lay n pray a dude who was coming off a long lay off

So.... Primus was able to create space and attempt get ups like he did at the end the whole time but didn’t do it at any point during the other 20 minutes he was on bottom? Zero fight iq.

He was trying to play jiu jitsu bro.

Alright who's staying up and watching Bar Rescue with me?

I wonder is Chandler beats the shit out of guys because they try to test them when they see the black kid and think he’s some weird ass cuck

for all this shit chandler talked about killing the part time fighter and taking his soul and making purge videos he lays missionary for 5 rounds trying to get primus pregnant.

Definitely man, just didn't want to completely blame striking. He has a solid coach and looked fine against Pitbull. That's why I'm calling it a mental thing, but yeah it may just be general arrogance.

Offensively his game is on point. He almost had Primus out of there early. He knocked out Pitbull in two minutes. But the longer he stays striking on the feet the more chance there is for his opponent to land something with his hands down approach. I don't understand why a wrestler of all people chooses to fight that way.

Fun card overall - I am not...

<TrumpWrong1>

Ironically, it was Primus' best moment of the fight that ended up getting him blown out. When he dropped Chandler and nearly choked him out, Chandler was eventually able to reverse and get on top. That's when he found out Primus had nothing to offer from his back and he could rassle his way to an easy W.

That Bellator card was way better than any recent UFC card, despite the cringe over the top patriotism.

He did a bar rescue for some acquaintance’s bar in New York. By all accounts, he’s supposed to actually be a super nice dude. Lol

I'm sure he is, but TV is TV, lol

Back