Bellator 212: Primus vs Chandler 2, 8:45PM ET Prelims, 10PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Yea I guess you're right there. But getting shellacked in front of your kid is traumatizing. Poor kid looked distressed seeing her dad looking like a victim from a horror movie. Damnit frank
Yeah. She shouldn't have been in his corner in the first place.

Chandler has many words to spill around, flavoured by teaspoons of salt. Still will root for him.

How has Chandler fought twice since snapping his leg, and Primus has not defended one?
Dude just doesn’t fight. Not sure why they ever gave him a title shot in the first place.

I like how everyone is wearing Hawaiian shirts, I wanna wear one too now

Even my hairline is better than Chandler's

@Rex Kwon Do on suicide watch

My hairline after a trip to Tsuji-sama in Ginza

%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%2C_%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%96%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87.jpg

#2019 #ibelieve

I was watching some dumb horror movie and Chandler was in it.

Either way you need to chill with that fighter bashing shit you do, 97% of your content these days is on some fighter bashing bullshit, do better than that homie.

It's too balance out your hero worship and hyperbole of certain fighters. You're the same guy who makes Tinfoil Perry and Lando Punching Bag Vannata threads and war wagons

Not even 10 and I want to pass out. Don't know how you European bros do it

Hoping Mir didn't use up all the blessing from the Just Bleed God...

His mouth piece was out and it looked like he kept grabbing at his mouth then he ate several hard shots right to the mouth and tapped. Could have been an injury to his jaw/mouth/teeth, maybe it was the cut, or maybe he just realized he was done and didn't want his daughter to see him get beat on and eventually KO'd. I'm sure he'll talk about it, but I'm thinking it had something to do with his mouth since he was grabbing at it so much before tapping

It's too balance out your hero worship and hyperbole of certain fighters. You're the same guy who makes Tinfoil Perry and Lando Punching Bag Vannata threads and war wagons

You’re actually a real life version of Squidward

still cant believe that mir fight, you see something new almost every event, where and when the fuck did he sneak in all those strawberries

Back