Bellator 209 this weekend

Good to see DAZN has solved nothing on viewing issues so far for fans.

In 2018 you would think bellator would stream live events.

Nemkov v Davis Spoiler per tapology:

Nemkov wins over Phil Davis via split decision

wait its still on tape delay on DaZn? lol wtf, wasn't the point of this whole shit so they could stream them live?

It’s a Paramount card. So I dont think DAZN would get to air it live if Paramount wasn’t. Either way, tape delay is bullshit. These international cards should be on DAZN exclusively but I doubt DAZN wants their contract events being aired live at odd hours. I hear they pay a pretty penny per exclusive event. They likely have no control over the simulcasts except for helping the west coast viewers out

It’s a Paramount card. So I dont think DAZN would get to air it live if Paramount wasn’t. Either way, tape delay is bullshit. These international cards should be on DAZN exclusively but I doubt DAZN wants their contract events being aired live at odd hours. I hear they pay a pretty penny per exclusive event. They likely have no control over the simulcasts except for helping the west coast viewers out
Yep. It's Paramount also, and nobody will watch the paramount viewing if it's available a full 24 hours ahead of time. It sucks, but for Paramount it makes sense.

I hate the fact that it’s tape delayed so now I have to stay off everything for 24 hours. But Pitbull vs Sanchez is a good fight so I don’t mind. Gozali vs Couture is definitely a “name” fight for the Israeli fans so I don’t really mind it. I am looking forward to Nemkov vs Davis though. If Nemkov can keep him off and ultimately beat Davis, he’ll instantly be a top 10 LHW and I think he’d be a legit threat to Bader at 205. Looking forward to Bellator this weekend because the UFC has been such garbage lately. Just putrid, top heavy cards. Honestly not even worth watching.
The UFC has been garbage?? Really??compared to this tape delayed shit I'll take the UFC any time any day.

Tape delay should go to hell.
Kirill Sidelnikov should go to MW

The UFC has been garbage?? Really??compared to this tape delayed shit I'll take the UFC any time any day.
Raquel Pennington is 3rd fight on main card. That’s all that needs to be said.

Back