Bellator 209 this weekend

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I hate the fact that it’s tape delayed so now I have to stay off everything for 24 hours. But Pitbull vs Sanchez is a good fight so I don’t mind. Gozali vs Couture is definitely a “name” fight for the Israeli fans so I don’t really mind it. I am looking forward to Nemkov vs Davis though. If Nemkov can keep him off and ultimately beat Davis, he’ll instantly be a top 10 LHW and I think he’d be a legit threat to Bader at 205. Looking forward to Bellator this weekend because the UFC has been such garbage lately. Just putrid, top heavy cards. Honestly not even worth watching.

Davis is a big test for Nemkov, very interested in seeing that fight. I hope the Pitbull Sanchez fight is a war

I do mind. is a fuckin 1 full day tape delay, the fuck? fuckin bellator expects us to stay off mma sites and social media for a day? fuck that shit.

I do mind. is a fuckin 1 full day tape delay, the fuck? fuckin bellator expects us to stay off mma sites and social media for a day? fuck that shit.

Agree with all of this BUT.... if you are an MMA site and you post the story or headline without spoiler tags, the website is just as much to blame. Like during the olympics that were tape delayed events and posted Phelps won as a headline. Instead of a headline that didnt spoil it

I agree it definitely sucks. But I’ve gotten used to it at this point. It’s just something that Bellator does at this point I guess.

war Nemkov!
I would like to see him win as well. Davis is so annoying. He’s great don’t get me wrong but he’s just so damn boring unless he’s facing an inferior fighter. If it’s a top level fighter, he’s gonna play it safe and wrestle.

It’s a good card but tape delay always knocks the wind out of my sails. The better the card the more shameful the tape delay IMO

One of Bellators best fighters is fighting on Thurs and you wont be able to watch it till Friday. Thats just unacceptable for a sports org.

Just watch the shit on DAZN. Ffs. Its 10 bucks.

One of Bellators best fighters is fighting on Thurs and you wont be able to watch it till Friday. Thats just unacceptable for a sports org.
my beef is that DAZN was supposed to solve this shit.

Pitbull is my favorite fw outside of aldo (and pico, but pico is an up and comer). I always get hyped for his fights. I agree that sanchez vs pitbull should be a really good fight. neither shy away from a good scrap and both have proven to be fun in the scrambles. really expecting a fun fight.

Fedor's team has really been proving their worth. Tokov, Nemkov, even fedor himself has looked good after his debut. I could see nemkov winning if he keeps it standing, but davis could smother out a victory if he could get the td.

im meh about the rest of the fights. will still tune in though.

Just realized that baby fedor is on the card. Is he someone to keep an eye on? his record looks less than stellar, shall we say.

Davis is a big test for Nemkov, very interested in seeing that fight. I hope the Pitbull Sanchez fight is a war

really the only two fights on the card I care much about, I don't know much about a lot of the other fighters on the prelims and such though unfortunately. Anyone able to let me know if there are any interesting prospects to watch on the prelims for this?

my beef is that DAZN was supposed to solve this shit.

wait its still on tape delay on DaZn? lol wtf, wasn't the point of this whole shit so they could stream them live?

I hate the fact that it’s tape delayed so now I have to stay off everything for 24 hours. But Pitbull vs Sanchez is a good fight so I don’t mind. Gozali vs Couture is definitely a “name” fight for the Israeli fans so I don’t really mind it. I am looking forward to Nemkov vs Davis though. If Nemkov can keep him off and ultimately beat Davis, he’ll instantly be a top 10 LHW and I think he’d be a legit threat to Bader at 205. Looking forward to Bellator this weekend because the UFC has been such garbage lately. Just putrid, top heavy cards. Honestly not even worth watching.

If Bader was gonna be out this long due to the tourney I think Bellator should have done an interim LHW belt.

I think Sanchez out works Pitbull in a UD win. His fight vs Weichel wasnt too impressive but he could have just been very cautious of getting KOd. With Sanchez improving his strikes and being so durable, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a late-fight TKO.

Back