Bellator 209: Pitbull vs Sanchez 11/16, 5:45PM/9PM ET Prelim/MC PBP Discussion Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Anyone ever proved they better than Patrício Freire?

Cause wasin't Benson losing? And Freire avenged the Pat Curran split loss pretty hard.
Straus is the only one to have clearly beaten pitbull (in bellator at least). He did lose a close fight to curran. he lost to benson, whom he was touching up before he broke his leg.

also, he lost to warren, when i think he could have won. basically destroyed warren the first round, gassed out in the process and got laid on for the next two.

Pitbull is a top fw regardless of org.

Hope you feel proud of yourself beating up a 45yr old man why not fight your dad or me..? Shhhh ↓↓↓

200w.webp
No spoilers...

382288-13174344.png

Paramount is current.

DAZN is bout a round behind, Catching up with commercials...

DAZN can also be over 20 min behind.

Some need to refresh...I had 3 separate windows going to test.

These fights are not live. They fought yesterday November 15, 2018 from MENORA MIVTACHIM ARENA, TEL AVIV, ISRAEL

These fights are not live. They fought yesterday November 15, 2018 from MENORA MIVTACHIM ARENA, TEL AVIV, ISRAEL

Yea I know that as well, I was just referring to the current viewings (that should be the only content in this thread).

Israeli batman sucks and is old. Ryan isn't much better though

He'll never be as great as his father, but Ryan is not a scrub. He's decent, but that seems lame in comparison to Randy.

Pitbull!!! The most common name in MMA.

Pitbull is terrifying.

Would not want to get punched in the face by him.

Where is Patrício Pitbull on the greatest scale?

And now Cable is behind DAZN....

Dang. Sanchez is two times his size...

Back