Bellator 209: Pitbull vs Sanchez 11/16, 5:45PM/9PM ET Prelim/MC PBP Discussion Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Finally get to watch the rest of this card. It's a shame I missed the raw power in Cindy Dandois' fists. What a shame.

glad i came home in time for the last two fights. how was the first fight? how was the baby fedor fight?

glad i came home in time for the last two fights. how was the first fight? how was the baby fedor fight?
baby fedor got smoked with a head kick and follow up right hand in a minute.

Anyone ever proved they better than Patrício Freire?

Cause wasin't Benson losing? And Freire avenged the Pat Curran split loss pretty hard.

First fight was a great KO over Baby Fedor. Glad Nemkov beat Phil, but like all Phil fights, not very exciting.

Quite the turnout for the PBP thread. 18 people, that has to be a record low, even for Bellator.

Baby Fedor… Looked good then looked like Fedor vs Hendo.

Couture showing there are levels to this stuff...

These guys… first saying that Couture wanted nothing with the ground game. Now that the other guy wants nothing to do with being on his back....

<YeahOKJen>

Can't ban me Sherdog needs to ban themselves they posted who won and lost on the main page over an hour ago.

Paramount is current.

DAZN is bout a round behind, Catching up with commercials...RD 3 at 2:26 atm.

DAZN can also be over 20 min behind.

Some need to refresh...I had 3 separate windows going to test.

Ryan looked good. Like to see him throw more with underhooks

Back