Bellator 209: Pitbull vs Sanchez 11/16, 5:45PM/9PM ET Prelim/MC PBP Discussion Thread *NO SPOILERS*

OMG I'm starting to tap my feet to this Lip sync battle commercial successfully brain washed now. Next I'll be stealing cars...

Couture needs to go full ground and pound... top position. top position. top position....

Couture better lose, the sooner I can get him off my TV the better. No excuse for him to look so weak with his parents and upbringing.

Sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree in the case of Randy Couture.

Hopefully.

Maybe it was just so boring that beings its tape delayed they decided not to show it?

Hmms that even behind the current DAZN strsam (end of Davis scrap)...better refresh...

Paramount has Coture rd1

Should we have a separate DAZN thread?<Dylan>

Only Bellator could require a live thread, a paramount thread, and a DAZN thread. They need to get their act together. The cards or a lot more fun when they can be watched with Sherbros

Ryan not blessed with the genes of Randy... full dadbod.

How is this guy supposed to be alpha without a neck tattoo...

Ryan got a body like he trains in his moms kitchen...

Phil gave that fight away. He could have taken Nemkov down whenever he wanted to.

Vadim is still a hell of a prospect though, thats two big wins in a row. I say have him fight Chael on the Bader vs. Fedor card, winner gets a shot a Ryans LHW title.

gozali is a fuckin legend. fought carlos newton in 1998, and jacare in 2006

Back