• Matan Levi vs. Simon Smotritsky
  • Fadi Haiyadre vs. Christos Nicolaou
  • Ram Banano vs. Natan Borovytskyi
  • Honor Kelesh vs. Andrei Barbarosa
  • Viktoria Makarova vs. Yulia Sachkov
  • Kirill Medvedovsky vs. Denis Palancica
  • Ejargew Tariku vs. Sidemar Honorio
  • Jackie Gosh vs. Jamil Ibragimov

Well, that's two very good fights in the card in main event plus Davis vs. Nemkov. The other three bouts are essentially "mid-level name fighter versus local fighter", which has been the case for their past two events in Tel Aviv as well.

Speaking of which, this card is still the strongest of their 3 Israel shows so far.

Of course I'll watch, but I wish it wasn't on tape delay.

Too many Russian Jews....looks a solid card.....

I'm more excited on the Davis-Nemkov fight more than the main event.

And props for Bellator for getting Sidelnikov.

Sidelnikov is a good signing. Hopefully Dandois loses so we don’t have to see her ever again. Other than that, decent card. The Bellatape delay is killing me though.

Outside the main event and Davis vs Nemkov this card is terrible

looking forward to Cindy Dandois once again showing us her greatness. no joking. i like watching her.

This you TS?

Huh? As a Russian Jew myself, I took zero offense to his statement. They're definitely overloading this card with local talent that isn't up to par, many of whom are Russian Jews.

Again though, Bellator's Tel Aviv shows tend to be weaker than the ones in the states, and this is actually the strongest of the 3 they've had so far.

good card, excited to see if Rubin can beat Dandois & to see Baby Fedor debut

I saw on Bellator Instagram page that this event will be live on both Paramount/Dazn

I saw on Bellator Instagram page that this event will be live on both Paramount/Dazn
Don't believe that. Bellator has some nerve misleading people on Instagram with LIVE in big capital letters when the card is being held on Thursday November 15th so as not to conflict with the Sabbath on Friday, but being delayed over 24 hours until Friday evening on both DAZN & Paramount Network.

bDZejrM.jpg

Sd0JLyZ.jpg

good card, excited to see if Rubin can beat Dandois & to see Baby Fedor debut

Sidelnikov will win very easily. Koresh is a very low level, overweight slow brawler.
The guy he fought before was same level, only without any will to fight.

Olga might be too green for Dandois with her really huge experience, but she has crisp kickboxing and has a chance to break Cindy apart on the feet

We see groin shots and eye pokes every event. Considering that the kicks to the groin hurt even with cup, krav maga is legit.

Hehe krav maga is much more than just couple illegal shots.
Eye raking, genital squeezing, throwing dirt from the ground into the face of an opponent on top.

Moti Horenstein represented Krav Maga in UFC early days. Unfortunately, the MMA rules turned to be neutralizing for him, and he was the first victim of ground-and-pound, baby - presented to him by Mark Coleman and Mark Kerr.

Today Moti Horenstein is MMA official in Israel.
Judge and occasional referee.

Main card is solid. I'll be watching.

Back