Bellator 206 is One of the Best MMA Cards of the Year, Better than Many UFC Cards

Solid card.

Awesome main and co-main.

Would be nuts if Wand Rampage goes to a 5th fight lol.

Wouldn't mind if Pico ran it back with Freeman if he wins.
By "nuts" do you mean "totally dumb and for old men living in the past"? If so, I agree.

1. A good big guy vs a good little guy
2. Why? Its 2018 not 1998
3. Seen it was a one sides ass whopping.
4. Pico is always good
5. Great prospects.
2/5 for me
Finally, a reasonable post

Dude, seriously? Get Coker's cock out of your mouth. Unless you enjoy it, then by all means, keep sucking, I am no homophobe.

I'd take Bellators top 8 at 170lbs over the UFC's in a head to head. Whichever Org gets to play matchmaker is the one who would win the challenge though.

Wouldn't mind if Pico ran it back with Freeman if he wins.

You're not the only one i've seen post this, but i'll disagree. He dropped a weight class after Freeman showed that he was too small. If Pico wins the 145lb and decides to follow the lame double champ route, only then should he fight Freeman again. Would rather watch him take over his own weight class than go up a weight just to prove the obvious (it was a fluke).

You can't sell me on Mousasi.
You shouldn't have to be sold on him, his record and performances speak for themselves. If you need to be sold on Mousasi, who is 44-6 and has 7 straight ufc/bellator wins with 5 stoppages in the streak including Weidman, uriah hall, vitor, and thiago Santos in that streak, then gtfo and go to a boxing or wwe forum or something and jerk off to juventud guerrera doing backflips.

Bolanos is an incredibly high level striker for a guy so young.

tumblr_p0c5t4TXVa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Look at that other fighters pathetic excuse for what looks like a jab

I forgot about the DC match because Anderson was like on his back almost the whole time collecting his paycheck.
Ok. What you said was still retarded. Forrest and DC are better then Mousasi

If you'd been watching MMA longer than five years, you too would be excited for it.

Oh stop, I’m older than you and have been watching longer. Both of these guys have been done for YEARS. I was a big fan of both but Rampage has looked slow and lazy forever and Wandy literally ran away from USADA. This is not a marquee fight, it’s a circus match.

Oh please, how long have you been watching? Since 2013? .....I have been lurking on these forums since 2002. Remember "RyanGracie7" making cryptic threads about fixed Pride fights. Donnie troll threads....I guarantee most old school fans are pumped for this fight. The old school guys who would post for months leading up to the Pride GP or UFC 43....Watching these guys fight brings me back to those old school days and I am most definitely excited for this fight. Will remind me of high school.....I would guess you're not even a "TUF noob".

Bellator cards often have that old-school feel in multiple ways and I will be watching.

Moose n Rory is a great fight but seriously that fight is maybe the 3rd fight at best on a good UFC ppv fight card. An that's the best fight bellator can make right now imo.. then 2 over hill legends which should be fun for 1st rd anyway.

That said this bellator card is better than at least 2 PPV UFC cards this year

shiiiiiiiiit main card is fire

Mousasi vs Rory
Jackson vs Silva 4
Lima vs Koreshkov 3
Pico vs Higo
Girl Melendez vs Zimmerman

Back