Bellator 205 McKee vs Macapa

Lol no way was Denise winning round 2, she also got finished and panick wrestled because the pace was getting to her.

Okay we disagree, but you know pace isn't part of judging criteria right? Even assumign you're right and Veta is backing up Denise the whole fight and she's subjectively 'panicked,' this doesn't magically give Veta effective striking or effective grappling. Something actually has to land on Denise, and nothing did.

Okay we disagree, but you know pace isn't part of judging criteria right? Even assumign you're right and Veta is backing up Denise the whole fight and she's subjectively 'panicked,' this doesn't magically give Veta effective striking or effective grappling. Something actually has to land on Denise, and nothing did.
I have no clue what fight these guys were watching, but they clearly weren't seeing the strikes that Denise was landing all fight for whatever reason. She had a huge striking advantage.

Rd1 was clear Kielholtz, and Kielholtz was edging round 2 in my opinion.

But congrats to Veta backers especially at +200 odds. Kielholtz sub defense untested and that was the key in this fight which nobody in this thread mentioned.
Veta is not known for being a submission machine. Shocking end. Thought it would go the distance.

I mentioned Denise was not winning round 2 and then I mentioned how she got finished because the pace was getting to her. I did not say the pace is why she was losing the round. Learn to read.

Rd 1 close. Lovato imo but with 3u on him could be my bias.

Oops. Got distracted by my 2 year old and missed the boat on Lovato. Small on Teixeira at +500. I'm gonna fade McKee until I win and then I'll have the last laugh finally.

I mentioned Denise was not winning round 2 and then I mentioned how she got finished because the pace was getting to her. I did not say the pace is why she was losing the round. Learn to read.

I assumed that you were offering an explanation of why you were scoring the round for Veta, because I had provide a summary of what happened and why I thought Denise won (more strikes landed, equal tds, no strikes landed or submissions attempted). Thank you for clarifying that the pace wasn't the reason. Now that we'e got that cleared up, please describe what moments you believe won Veta the round to that point? Because it would be odd for you to argue so vehemently with people about it without even providing your own side of the argument (which is what you are now saying in this post).

I have no idea how to score this fight. If I was a judge I would give r2 to whoever I didn’t give r1

My butthole would be clenched tight right about now if I had a bet on Lovato.

1-1 I guess. Salter top control but didn't land 1 strike while Lovato tried to hold on to guillotine while Salter had side control.

Both rounds could go either way, though I agree with John, Lovato was the one attacking in the 2nd.

Back