Bellator 205 McKee vs Macapa

For the sherdoggers outside of the US, how do you watch tape for bellator fights on their website? I can't watch videos on the Bellator website, because it says: "Sorry, this video is not available in your region". I use a VPN to watch them, but I was wondering if there is another way.

Kielholtz is a much better athlete than Arteaga (I wish I had abs like that; I'd offer her good € to grate lemon zest on those things too for that matter), a much better striker than Artega, and a judo blackbelt so not a liability in grappling like many kickboxers-turned-MMAers. Arteaga never wants to to grapple anyway; Kielholtz is probably a better grappler too. Arteaga prefers to strike (which is Kielholtz's speciality) and is one of those 'started training to get in shape' WMMA fighters rather than a lifelong competitive martial artist like Kielholtz.

I expect Kielholtz to win comfortably and the odds are well within what I was prepared to pay, 5u Kielholtz

Huge bet on Bellator kickboxing champion and flyweight contender Denise Kielholtz- she's way more complete of a fighter on the feet and on the ground with her judo black belt plus is a physical specimen compared to scrappy brawler Veta Arteaga. Also few units on much taller BJJ master Rafael Lovato Jr. and his improving striking over John Salter.

Huge bet on Bellator kickboxing champion and flyweight contender Denise Kielholtz- she's way more complete of a fighter on the feet and on the ground with her judo black belt plus is a physical specimen compared to scrappy brawler Veta Arteaga. Also few units on much taller BJJ master Rafael Lovato Jr. and his improving striking over John Salter.
I've been patiently waiting for you to spill the beans on this fight!

Kieholtz will have issues with arteagas pressure aggression and pace and kieholtz got subbed and dominated on the floor in her first pro fight a couple years ago by going for a judo head and arm throw (which is a stupid tactic because your back will get taken). If arteaga gets on top of her (which she easily could because of arteagas toughness and scrambling abilities), kieholtz could be in a world of trouble. I don’t think a bet on kieholtz is smart here.

Kieholtz will have issues with arteagas pressure aggression and pace and kieholtz got subbed and dominated on the floor in her first pro fight a couple years ago by going for a judo head and arm throw (which is a stupid tactic because your back will get taken). If arteaga gets on top of her (which she easily could because of arteagas toughness and scrambling abilities), kieholtz could be in a world of trouble. I don’t think a bet on kieholtz is smart here.
Denise wasn't training MMA as seriously back in 2015 like she has been lately and I'm sure she learned her lesson from that experience. Veta is a scrappy brawler and aggressive for sure, but doesn't have great top control nor is a submission threat. Veta also doesn't have a significant size advantage like she did against the diminutive Emily Ducote and I'm sure Denise is stronger than Veta. Veta's pressure will likely get her clipped & dropped or taken down and submitted herself, not the other way around if there is a finish. Otherwise I expect Denise to win a decision.

Denise wasn't training MMA as seriously back in 2015 like she has been lately and I'm sure she learned her lesson from that experience. Veta is a scrappy brawler and aggressive for sure, but doesn't have great top control nor is a submission threat. Veta also doesn't have a significant size advantage like she did against the diminutive Emily Ducote and I'm sure Denise is stronger than Veta. Veta's pressure will likely get her clipped & dropped or taken down and submitted herself, not the other way around if there is a finish. Otherwise I expect Denise to win a decision.

We will see, I think Veta has a lot more volume than Denise. Both girls are very hittable. I think this is a very close fight. I am staying very far away from it.

Denise wasn't training MMA as seriously back in 2015 like she has been lately and I'm sure she learned her lesson from that experience.
I'm on Kielholtz here, but in her last fight against Castkova she's still using them throws, so I wouldn't say she learned that much from it. Still I think Kielholtz is a great bet, she's a lot better on the feet and without them throws the ground shouldn't be a problem either, my only worry is that Arteaga ends up on her back that way. Don't get me wrong Kielholtz could get a submission out of a throw, but I wish she wouldn't use them at all and I would've went even bigger on her.

Took a lot of Lovato @-189/-200 and Kielholtz @-170/-173.

Bet-at-home has odds for the other fights as well:
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-21 om 10.31.50.png

I'm small on Salter and Macapa. Normal size play on Kielholtz (-135) and then I have Patricky in a future parlay.

He has had 11 pro fights all in Bellator. In his four decisions in bellator, he lost one round (on two scorecards, won that round on another) and has multiple 10-8 rounds. He then has 6 finishes, 5 being in round 1. So I mean he maybe lost one round at worst.

But besides that point. Macapa just does not match up well vs him either.

Didn't he pretty clearly lose round 2 vs. Moore? That was the fight that I didn't think he looked very good in.

Hit Tex for .5u +425, think that line is pretty wide, big step up for McKee here.

I always fade Veta and lost money last time out. She definitely overperforms though.

No lines but prelim info:

Josh Wick is a fun fighter. He used to spar at my gym when he was like 15 or 16. Been fighting since that age too.
I think his striking is way better than Nunez but wick struggles with wrestlers.
Gonna be a fun fight though.
Trains in Colorado with Curtis Blaydes and does some training at bangs place.

Vince morales is a fun striker. Fought in dwcs, almost won but lost. He also has a loss to josh wick who is on this card. Finished Brandon hempleman who Marlon Moraes couldn't finish. Also has a ko win against Andrew Cruz who is on this card.

Andrew Cruz hasn't done too well as a pro. He carries to much fat and should be at 135lbs. Won a small Idaho lottery a few years back but was skinnier and more promising before then.
Wrestling background and actually beat Josh Wicj.

Kyle frost is overhyped locally but David Rangel is horrible. David has no cardio.

Emilio trevino is pretty promising. He needs a better camp though imo. LankY Polynesian who is a natural born fighter.

I was thinking about going but Im gonna pass.
Wish we got a better fight here in Boise since last card was shit. Melvin manhoef vs Carvallo 1 was the main event.

Someone just moved the lines bigtime. 100 pts to Salter. 80 pts to Arteaga.

Finished watching tape on Arteaga and Kielholtz. I was thinking a tough pressure type fighter would give Kielholtz fits. And Arteaga fits that mold. I don't know how she keeps on winning (really should be 5-1 now, almost 6-0) because she has no gameplan besides staying in your face and keep working. Poor fight IQ, bad TDD, not very technical striking, bad defense... There's really a laundry list of things wrong with Arteaga. But she somehow gets the job done because she's just a tough, mean, gal that puts it on you.

After the move, had to take Kielholz at around -155 though. Hands too fast and I think she can handle the pressure that Arteaga brings (coming forward on a line). The cage should be huge for Kielholz when she's used to a tiny ring. And her clinch experience should help her keep composed when Arteaga comes crashing in.

Really the biggest concern is that Kieholz tries one of her throws and then Arteaga reverses and gets on top. We haven't seen how Denise handles top control and GnP, and I don't think she'll handle it very well.

Veta will be fighting with home field advantage in Boise though. Might be a big factor since she goes to close decisions often. I'm not sure how many Veta Arteaga fans will show up to influence the judging though.

Veta will be fighting with home field advantage in Boise though. Might be a big factor since she goes to close decisions often. I'm not sure how many Veta Arteaga fans will show up to influence the judging though.

She has been doing interviews on the local news channels in Boise and once they announce on the intros she is from there I bet the crowd is rowdy enough to effect it.

Back