Bellator 205: McKee vs Macapa 9/21 7PM Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

You can tell that Veta is going to be a real factor at SW. She needs to go to the UFC and Fight Rose/Andrade Winner
You're way to high on the <{boisedyme}> she lucky her oponent gave her their neck none in the ufc top 15 would be that nice.

Truer

On the fight itself. I have lavato beating salt. Better on the mat, which is were the fight will take place, me thinks.

You’re a bum rocky!!!
I just took the edder. Ima be staggered in a bit

Lovato is here to break limbs and cash checks...

Lovato looks conditioned

You know that’s exactly what will happen Meat
You have me a bit worried but I'm not sure I would say with confidence machida gets it.

I think they get this fight made before Machida even wins or losses so they can keep gegard more active rather than wait until December to even determine an opponent

Bellator is usually putting on great cards from what I’ve seen

Generally,I just dislike how they'll make 18 fight cards with good prelims that we miss most of and then they'll have a 10 fight card with trash prelims right after.Why not mix them,ya know?I would much rather 5 fight main cards too,but I usually watch the non dark prelims so it is what it is.They sometimes show a few crap prelims too and darklim some good fights,it makes no sense.I'm digging PFL lately a little more than Bellator.

Why would the kB champ shoot for the td?

Denise for some reason is on the derpy side.
In her last fight she decided to not use kicks at all and box with a kickboxer, and tonight she decides to box and wrestle, once again with no kicks.
It's like the reverse of K1 Maia or something.
<{CMPALM}>

Back