Bellator 204 Caldwell vs Lahat

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
koSAg94.jpg

Caldwell with a first round submission is an excellent bet. Lahat is a natural wrestler. That will hurt him.

Caldwell with a first round submission is an excellent bet. Lahat is a natural wrestler. That will hurt him.
hmm Nohat is BJJ guy? bjj and judo blackbelt he won the world championship in no gi.. Caldwell DEC seems like the most likely outcome

I can definitely see a sub from Caldwell, but I definitely wouldn't bank on him getting it within a round.

Conor's little brother talks a hell of a game LOL

First time being able to bet in like 2 years.... So I have to place a bet in this card.

Honestly Im not very impressed with Gallagher. He is getting better for sure and is really young but he never impressed me much. He looked good against Chinzo but Chinzo is not good at all and was 40 when they fought.

Im ready to fade Gallagher in the future against a good wrestler but I dont think Ricky is the one to do it. I gotta think that JG will be the bigger guy in there.

Caldwell is the NCAA wrestler. Lahat is the jiu jitsu & judo guy. Caldwell is not submitting Lahat. Perhaps the other way around though. I can see Lahat getting a guillotine on Caldwell's neck.

Caldwell is the NCAA wrestler. Lahat is the jiu jitsu & judo guy. Caldwell is not submitting Lahat. Perhaps the other way around though. I can see Lahat getting a guillotine on Caldwell's neck.

Lahat's striking isn't all that good, and he's gonna be at a big speed disadvantage (Caldwell has technical flaws in his striking too, but he's just such a way faster athlete that they most likely won't matter vs a guy like Lahat). Unless Caldwell's coaches are brain dead, I have to believe they will use Caldwell's wrestling advantage only to keep the fight standing and avoid the only area where Lahat is dangerous.

Lahat's striking isn't all that good, and he's gonna be at a big speed disadvantage (Caldwell has technical flaws in his striking too, but he's just such a way faster athlete that they most likely won't matter vs a guy like Lahat). Unless Caldwell's coaches are brain dead, I have to believe they will use Caldwell's wrestling advantage only to keep the fight standing and avoid the only area where Lahat is dangerous.
I agree with you. However, I can't shake the image of Caldwell getting guillotined by Joe Taimanglo. If Joe did it then I really don't see why Noad couldn't either.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised to see Caldwell stop Lahat on the feet with strikes. Third flying knee knockout loss for Lahat maybe?

First time being able to bet in like 2 years.... So I have to place a bet in this card.

Honestly Im not very impressed with Gallagher. He is getting better for sure and is really young but he never impressed me much. He looked good against Chinzo but Chinzo is not good at all and was 40 when they fought.

Im ready to fade Gallagher in the future against a good wrestler but I dont think Ricky is the one to do it. I gotta think that JG will be the bigger guy in there.

Did you watch Bandejas fights? He has wrestling background and defeated several wrestlers/judokas: Dvalishvili, Kudukhashvili, Tony Gravely. But it's difficult to say how good he is without a tape.

I agree with you. However, I can't shake the image of Caldwell getting guillotined by Joe Taimanglo. If Joe did it I really don't see why Noad couldn't either.

True. And he did still take Joe down repeatedly in the rematch. But man...Lahat is more dangerous on the mat than Joe (and probably less dangerous striking). If Caldwell is looking for TD's that's horrible gameplanning. I know sometimes it's instinct but still...

Fuck it... Im on Bandejas small at +175 just to have some action on that one.

Too many questions on this one but I think Gallagher is all hype. Maybe Im wrong but it would be awesome to see FakeGregor derailed and you bet I will be screaming at my TV for that to happen!

I put 8.4u on Caldwell @1.40 on WH and now they removed the line. Hope they don't cancel the bet or something

I put 8.4u on Caldwell @1.40 on WH and now they removed the line. Hope they don't cancel the bet or something
That's an easy way to get limited instantly when smashing an opener that's moved a lot on the other books

Back