Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Eddie must have brought the missus along to scope the competition
Nah, Eddie and his wife were at CES in Philly. Wasn't in South Dakota.

Nah, Eddie and his wife were at CES in Philly. Wasn't in South Dakota.
I'm bothered that there is another prolific shrieker not named Mrs. Alvarez walking amongst us. I assumed she was once-in-a-lifetime

didn't know they had some sort of beef

What's their beef about?
Lencioni was running his mouth on social media. (Still is, actually) but it wasn’t super personal, the kid has called our most of the division. He had a hard on to fight Gaston bolonos at one point. Then sunshine missed weight by 2.6 lbs with 4 hours of time left so claxtons team put a rehydration Clause in effect. 20% of the purse for missing, 10% more if he came in over 165 day of.
Agree with Tyrell, not as sold on Tyree.
Jarrod Trice still an interesting one as he gets his body more used to 205

Tyree spent his amatuer career fighting as an undersized heavyweight and rolling through guys. He’ll come around

Anyone take notice of Romero Cotton? That guy is one to keep an eye out for.

Still doesn't look comfortable striking but he is improving with each outing.
I'll have to see more of him but from what I remember about the last fight. He had the guy on the run after the first couple exchanges. Then KO'd him with standing knees.

TJ is about 100x the wrestler Caldwell is

1000x the striker
Agree with the striking. Wrestling though? You must not really know who Caldwell is to say that TJ is levels above him in that department. One could argue that Caldwell is better.

Back