Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

They bleeped Gallagher but I guess the guy on the bleep button wasnt paying attention
I actually read about this once in my Media Economics course...good lord, over ten years ago. Yeesh.

Anyway. After 10PM ET, blocking profanity on cable is a significantly lower priority.

I will admit, I like that a champ went up in weight class and didn't immediately fight for the next belt. Caldwell can defend his BW belt (hopefully) and then keep testing FW.
Yeah.. also BW in Bellator is a desert nowadays. No clear contender available.

ha, random funny story, a female friend of mine just hmu to ask who Alistair Overeem is, apparently slid in her DM's on Instagram. #TMZ

Yeah lol Caldwell is easily top 10
Can you imagine the wrestling clinic he'd put on Lineker? Dillashaw made him look like a mug on the ground and isnt half the wrestler Caldwell is

TJ is about 100x the wrestler Caldwell is

1000x the striker

Yeah.. also BW in Bellator is a desert nowadays. No clear contender available.
No kidding. I'm looking at the roster and it's a mess. McDonald would be the next guy in line, but he's broken so who knows how long he'll be out - if he comes back. Gallagher was on that shortlist but definitely not anymore. No more Warren or Dantas, and Taimanglo just lost to Caldwell so pass on that too. It's weird to say, but Bandejas's win put him in a good position, if he wins another fight against a guy like Dudu Dantas or Taimanglo as an eliminator maybe.

So yeah, it's the perfect time for Caldwell to experiment at FW.

Caldwells a beast and easily a top 10 bw in the world. Hes 5 imo but no way I'd favor him over Dillashaw. Garbrandt a very good wrestler and a better striker and Cruz gives anyone fits. He beats everyone else

you're a shit poster, nothing to do with you being a casual.

I don't even know who you are. You literally haven't even made a post worth noticing.

So glad Dollar-store McGregor got KO'ed. All these SBG scrubs who think they're the shit because they know Conor... <Lmaoo>

And the crowd chanting USA during the replay, fuck yeah :cool:

53955-1468459.png

Good night. A few oopses, but otherwise good night. Nailed the main card. Ranked 12 on Tapology, cool.
I placed 20th. You nailed those finish perfects. Nice job.

Sounds like some woman is getting murdered in the crowd, wow, those shrieks are terrible.
Eddie must have brought the missus along to scope the competition

Last edited:
Back