Bellator 200 Was Only 5 Days Ago and is Already Almost Forgotten

ChinaMMABlog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
crazy how the Till / Thompson controversy has overshadowed an event with so many great finishes.

Bellator 200: Never Forget!

Honestly, this was their best event to date. Between Mousasi, Davis, MVP, etc. there were so many great finishes and performances, and really nice to see this Gegard vs. Rory thing heating up now that both of them are champions.

Bellator's had a rough go of it in the rankings, but the events are definitely getting better. Hopefully they'll put together a really good undercard for the Chael/Fedor and Mitrione/Bader heavyweight grand prix semi-finals.

I don't want to see Rory vs Moose. Too soon.

There are good fighters in their divisions. Let them defend their belts a couple of times and then set it up.

Imo, Mousasi and mvp dominated weekend as till s weight issues came in after.

I actually preferred Bellator to ufc this past weekend, but ufc will always dominate the headlines whenever both have events on the same weekend.

This is not news.

It was a great event, I just wish every card of theirs was this stacked

It was a great event, I just wish every card of theirs was this stacked

I agree. Coker & Co seem to have no idea of how to put together cards. It’s either 2 title fights with Ortiz/Gracie headlining, or a Valerie Letourneau fighting the actual champion (?) with an undercard full of unknowns.

There are good fighters in their divisions. Let them defend their belts a couple of times and then set it up.
This is the right thing to do but it’s not what I want to see happen. Moose smashing Hory

This is the right thing to do but it’s not what I want to see happen. Moose smashing Hory

Dat jab + Rory's nose, might be a career ender for Rory.

I want to see how Koreshkov stacks up vs the elite, him vs Rory would be nice.

thats any event these days with so much happening. Unless its like a huge fight like Conor or Floyd or Manny or Canelo/GGG and ends in an amazing or controversial way its gonna be talked about for a day and then move on to next thing.

I agree completely. There's no need to match them up yet, I'd like to see them defend their belts.

I only watch Ultimate Fighting, not Bellatoring, because all the best fighters like CM Punk are in the UFC.

Sincerely,
The Fat Guy in the Stands, Eating a Hot Dog and WOOOing Through Every Fucking UFC Fight

and thomson vs till will be forgotten once ufc utica comes around this weekend.

People forget about Bellator cards almost immediately after the weekend if they don't involve some really big names.

I agree completely. There's no need to match them up yet, I'd like to see them defend their belts.
The perfect plan would be mousasi and rory defend their belts once more each, to warm up a bit more the fight and in early 2019 super fight between champions. There is a possibility that they lose their belts but it is unlikely ...

Back