Bellator 200 >>>> UFC 200

No It All

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
6 fights. 5 finishes. The 1 decision was a scrappy upset.

MVP is maybe the most captivating fighter in mma.

Gerard with a shockingly dominant performance over a destroyer

Given the circumstances, Bellator 200 knocked it out of the park

UFC 200 was good top to bottom.

Bellator 200's prelims were trash. Hell, I think Mousasi was on the Fight Pass prelims of UFC 200.

Gerard beat a "Destroyer" who's best win is Melvin manhoef (who he should have lost to the first time) and anyone with a pulse knew how their fight would go. Also, a Geordie shore guy fought on the main card, and cro cop and Nelson got scrapped. It was a great night of fights, though, and that MVP fight was crazy. Just no reason to compare the 2.

Bellator 200 >>>> UFC 200

tenor.gif

UFC 200 was good top to bottom.

Bellator 200's prelims were trash. Hell, I think Mousasi was on the Fight Pass prelims of UFC 200.

UFC 200 was the best card on paper of all time. A very disappointing night though, i'm sure some of it was due to high expectations but I remember being disappointed.

Bellator was very good however there were unknown european UFC cards that were maybe more enjoyable than UFC 200.

Fight-wise yes.

Name-wise no.

UFC 200 was a joke tho.. should've been Mousasi vs Silva.

UFC 200 like someone else said was better on paper, Bellator 200 ended up being a better event cause of the results... But if you saw the two cards side by side and had to pick 1 to watch I think I know which one most people would pick

Bellator 200 was really good. I definitely enjoyed every fight. They were all exciting.

Back