Bellator 200 ratings predictions

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
what do you think sherbros? are we looking at a homerun, foul ball or strikeout?

losing crocop probably didnt help.

king mo vs bader did sub 500k and this card doesnt have anything to do with the HWGP. The card is also tape delayed in the states.

will it continue the sub 500k trend?

Break the trend and come in higher than 500k?

come in even lower at sub 400?

or be the second bellator card to ever do sub 300k?

I think it will certainly do sub 500k and may even come in below 400k.

what do you guys think?

Tape delay will hurt it. Why/how they haven't figured out that in 2018 tape delay is unacceptable for sport is beyond me but hey, I'm not running a major fight org!

Tape delay is definitely hurting them on the west coast.

I’ll probably still watch this event, but I’d say 75% of bellator’s cards are not worth watching tape delayed.

In the toilet

A main event which will be a staring contest betweem Mousasi and that Brazilian guy that likes to stare..putting two counter strikers into the main event of your anniversary show is not the best Idea coker has ever had

Cro Cop pulling out just makes it another Bellator card

Also would be nice if you could post the fight card TS

Tape delay will hurt it. Why/how they haven't figured out that in 2018 tape delay is unacceptable for sport is beyond me but hey, I'm not running a major fight org!

The honest truth.......................Viacom/Paramount just really don't care that much. There is zero stopping them from showing it live if they really wanted to. They just feel like the ratings would fall flat(less than 300K would be my guess) and if they replay it at the normal time it probably would tank also since viewers would be split.

Last edited:
doesnt look like CMT will be simulcasting this event. i have no idea what that means.

In the toilet

A main event which will be a staring contest betweem Mousasi and that Brazilian guy that likes to stare..putting two counter strikers into the main event of your anniversary show is not the best Idea coker has ever had

Cro Cop pulling out just makes it another Bellator card

Also would be nice if you could post the fight card TS

you want me to wipe your ass too?

800k with a lot of luck
The base for the event should be 500k

8179669.jpeg

depends if they get another fight for big country. Maybe check kongo can fight? should be healthy and in shape.

as for competition that night there is no significant boxing matches, no hockey but there is a cavs/celtics game which should draw big. not being live will hurt it immensely though

500-600k I guess.

Cavs/Celtics playoff game on that night, tape delay, Bellator events without a huge name arent drawing shit these days, there isnt any real buzz for the card even though its a decent card.

Could do in the 400's but I'll guess it does slightly better than expected and does 600k.

Back