Bellator 200: Moose vs Carvalho play by play thread (No Spoilers allowed)

Mousassi has a top 5 resume in MMA currently.....

25qkjk.jpg
I'll buy that. He's fought many names at three different weight classes, and has had success the entire way through, and in all of the biggest orgs.

Anyone who hates on this man either hasn't been a fan and has no scope, or they're flat out stupid.

I see Moose just targeting his nose all day with that quick jab.
yeah. I think if Rory doesn't get insta hurt it plays out a lot like the Rory vs Condit fight(probably including Rory eventually getting hurt/stopped)

Mousassi has a top 5 resume in MMA currently.....

25qkjk.jpg

Moose is really under appreciated on here. You'd be hard pressed to find another guy with so many accomplishments in multiple weight classes and even multiple sports(kickboxing)

Not to mention in one of his few "lose" and "draw" he absulutely kicked the shit out of King Mo and jardine to the point they looked like they went face first into a meat grinder

Keith-Jardine-face.jpg

^^^^^^WINNER!

Moose is really under appreciated on here. You'd be hard pressed to find another guy with so many accomplishments in multiple weight classes and even multiple sports(kickboxing)

Not to mention in one of his few "lose" and "draw" he absulutely kicked the shit out of King Mo and jardine to the point they looked like they went face first into a meat grinder

Keith-Jardine-face.jpg

^^^^^^WINNER!
Kicked the shit out of Mo from Guard

I'll buy that. He's fought many names at three different weight classes, and has had success the entire way through, and in all of the biggest orgs.

Anyone who hates on this man either hasn't been a fan and has no scope, or they're flat out stupid.

Snowden just tweeted his career arc is much like Eddie Alvarez, and is a clear HOF

Kicked the shit out of Mo from Guard
Yes. If you show me a man that takes someone down but does zero damage, while in return gets elbowed and punched int he head 500 times by the guy on his back, that to me is a man losing a fight.

How much money has Mousassi made during his fighting career?

That was a thing of beauty. It's an honor to watch MVP fight while dancing and taunting.

I really hope he has TDD and good ground game Cuz he can go down in history as the most followed fighter ever
He was like a fish out of water when I saw him on his back.

ya I counted I think 15 unanswered strikes in the last moose barrage it seemed fair. That's not counting all the others before the finishing sequence.

Man MVP dude is so fun to watch. It's like Wonderboy except instead of the light pot shots MVP goes for the kill shot nearly every engagement. Shit was fun. And he exploded that dudes eye so

Left the UFC with 5 straight ranked wins and now he's beaten two dudes that are fringe top 15 as well.

Moose is a monster

Left the UFC with 5 straight ranked wins and now he's beaten two dudes that are fringe top 15 as well.

Moose is a monster

This.

And on the mma hour he said he left for $$$ so I hope he is making bank as well.

I don't see him as a long champ at 185 in the UFC but he will rule Bellator until some wrestler like Mo lays on him for 5 rounds.

Yes. If you show me a man that takes someone down but does zero damage, while in return gets elbowed and punched int he head 500 times by the guy on his back, that to me is a man losing a fight.

If I recall correctly, didn't Moose close one of Mo's eye?

You may want to do a google search my good man, Daley says they are on good terms now. Wants to fight MVP

Daley just making a power play for force Bellator to up the ante

Isn't Mo dropping to MW? Time to avenge that "loss"

Isn't Mo dropping to MW? Time to avenge that "loss"

He lost.

I hate the top control decision more than anybody but Moose was useless after the 2nd round or 3rd round where he did his damage. I think it was only 2 rounds he was shredding Mo from the bottom. 3 round fight, I think Mousasi should win.. 5 rounds he easily dropped 3 of 5 and the first round could’ve been scored either way. In the championship rounds Gegard mounted nothing and was even getting beat to the punch during the brief stand up in the rounds. I was rooting heavily for Mousasi that night and knew there was no way he was winning that.

Back