Bellator 200: Moose vs Carvalho play by play thread (No Spoilers allowed)

Damn, not trying to troll, but does bellator have any mws that could possibly fight moose? I just looked up the roster, and the best option is Salter. Outside of a Rory vs Moose fight, what options do they have?
He just answered the question. Rory isn't a MW, but that's a great fight.

REALLY hope the UFC pays Moose his due eventually so we get Moose in a few UFC fights. Would love to see him against Whittaker, Gastelum, and Romero. Just hope Moose isn't too old by then.

I think this is his prime years. Probably declining within 2 years

Damn, not trying to troll, but does bellator have any mws that could possibly fight moose? Outside of a Rory vs Moose fight, what options do they have?
King Mo is going to 185 and that rematch would be cool.

They have good guys there too but they are unknown. Tokov, Lovato Jr, Salter (is in a good streak)... Moose has some work to do.

does anyone know why Mike Goldberg is not at any of the Bellator events since the MSG one?

Great win!

Moose vs Rory would be a huge fight, maybe 2 or 3 fights a year that the UFC puts on would be as big....maybe

Im sorry but Moose would make Rory look easy. 50-45 jab fest.

Not a bad call out... Super-Fight!!! But Rory would get smashed.

King Mo is going to 185 and that rematch would be cool.

They have good guys there too but they are unknown. Tokov, Lovato Jr, Salter (is in a good streak)... Moose has some work to do.

I totally forgot about Mo saying he was going down after the Bader loss. That fight would be a good "revenge" matchup. Lovato Jr. Is a beast too.

Mousassi has a top 5 resume in MMA currently.....

25qkjk.jpg

Absolutely. I would love to see him vs Romero. Or Whittaker.

Dude, it would be so sick. There's some decent fights for him at Bellator, but the big glamour fights are in the UFC

I avoided spoilers

War Mousasi! War MVP! War Chalmers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back