Bellator 200 Cro Cop vs Nelson II

3,25u Mousasi - Carvalho doesn't go the distance @1,5
1,5u Chalmers - Griffiths under 1.5 rounds @1,62

on Bookmaker down to +328 now.. your line is still great i would happily have played that price too
I bet Carvalho way too soon at +250. If he can keep this on the feet I believe he is a dangerous fight for Mousasi.

ex ufc fighters always get too much juice in smaller orgs. happens all the time in acb. gotta stab carvalho at +300.

.5u Jackson +220
.5u Rickels +280
.33u Carvalho +300
.5u Chalmers/Ash under 1.5 -140

Also have Chalmers/Ash FDNGTD at -300 for 3u in a parlay with Inoue (cashed) and will add Magny pts spread.

Lets go Belly dogs.

Why is everybody betting Carvalho?

He has no notable wins, should have lost to Manhoef, and is fighting a top guy from UFC. He's not as good as Shlemenko who needed to land early to close Moose's eye, and that still wasn't enough bc of Bellator riggage.

I think Moose is going to get more juiced than this

He has no notable wins, should have lost to Manhoef, and is fighting a top guy from UFC. He's not as good as Shlemenko who needed to land early to close Moose's eye, and that still wasn't enough bc of Bellator riggage.

I would bet Carvalho over Shlemenko at evens.

I'm betting carvalho and rickels

Don't care, one of them is gonna hit

One word! DOG. Lol and because of mousasi last fight but I don’t pay too much attention to that considering he fought 13 mins with a broken orbital.

The broken orbital could also be considered a reason to justify a play on Carvalho at his current odds

Mousasi said he emphasized time off to alleviate any mental trauma that may result due to the injury and has started considering when the right time for retirement is due to the effects fighting has on one's health; and that it took a lot out of him. According to the article that is:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/...ract-mma-carvalho-middleweight-news-interview

taking Chalmer fight to end inside 1 minute +1400 (betsafe) that line seems nuts as his opponent been finished a bunch of times in R1 vs bums and Chalmer already have two wins inside 1 minute

taking Chalmer fight to end inside 1 minute +1400 (betsafe) that line seems nuts as his opponent been finished a bunch of times in R1 vs bums and Chalmer already have two wins inside 1 minute

Tailing that. Thanks for the for HU

Great shout!

Has the tape delay started yet or am I watching a real time stream?

Anyone have a live stream for the main card?

Think the main card starts 9pm UK time, so around 50 mins away.

Back