Bellator 199 Bader vs King Mo

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UUmTXwP.jpg

Bader wins this one with ease & wins the tournament.

Bellator should have had all the opening round matches closer together. Whatever momentum they had with this tourney is gone now IMO.

I have a VIP play for this event but I'm not going to tell anyone who it is yet

Talking bout an ABW

so they're just saying fuck it and aren't gonna release odds for these fights?

Bellator Lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 8.07.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 8.07.47 AM.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 60
+280 for King Mo is getting kinda ridiculous now. Bader isn't that good and Mo has won against bigger men at heavyweight before.

Anyone on Daley?
I'm on Fitch. He's still the same old Fitch, and has wins over Shields and Okami in his recent four fight win streak. Daley has always struggled against tenacious wrestlers, and Fitch is likely going to wrestle for his life. Got Fitch -120, and I feel like that is a bargain to say the least.

Does anyone like Bader Mo u2.5? Both are hittable and have power at the same time. Bader has solid top game. But i'm afraid, they could spend a lot of time near the fence.

I'm on Fitch. He's still the same old Fitch, and has wins over Shields and Okami in his recent four fight win streak. Daley has always struggled against tenacious wrestlers, and Fitch is likely going to wrestle for his life. Got Fitch -120, and I feel like that is a bargain to say the least.
not sure about betting on 40 year olds jb

Back