Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

LOL someone doesn't understand the meaning of the word "facts".

LOL someone doesn't understand the meaning of the word "facts".
LOL what you talking bout. playa?

I just laid out the facts, all of yall broke.

Can't control yourselves, gotta have action everyweek, tell me I'm wrong

hahahahahaha who the fook is that?

Oh you left these in the microwave by the way bro.
hater_tots.jpg

Okay, you're wrong.

You know nothing son, the amount I bet on MMA is straight up chump change to me honestly in the big picture. I'm not even gonna get into this nonsense, but what I will say is I'd bet a large sum that my overall financial situation is something you dream about. I don't like going here, but when a little B decides to yap like you are...alright I'm done. Peace.

Okay, you're wrong.

You know nothing son, the amount I bet on MMA is straight up chump change to me honestly in the big picture. I'm not even gonna get into this nonsense, but what I will say is I'd bet a large sum that my overall financial situation is something you dream about. I don't like going here, but when a little B decides to yap like you are...alright I'm done. Peace.
Brah you bet $50, stay in your lane

Brah you bet $50, stay in your lane

Who cares what I bet? I still HAVE more money than you probably ever will LOL.

Betting is a hobby for me. I'm profitable, but it doesn't make any difference in my life if I am or not.

When you lose your thousands betting JJ vs Rose, I'm just hoping you didn't have to turn tricks to pay rent little buddy.

Betting is a hobby for me. I'm profitable, but it doesn't make any difference in my life if I am or not.

When you lose your thousands betting JJ vs Rose, I'm just hoping you didn't have to turn tricks to pay rent little buddy.
LOL at you getting butthurt and trying to flex

And yeah I lost thousands on Rose vs JJ but all my bets are thousands so it don't matter, at the end of the day I'm the one winning, I'm the one getting money.

All of yall are broke ass haters

Look I just come here to have fun and talk shit, it takes the stress off, lets me not take it so serious all the time. But its your choice to take my jokes to heart and get all defensive, then yall try to debate me and get crushed.

LOL at you getting butthurt and trying to flex

And yeah I lost thousands on Rose vs JJ but all my bets are thousands so it don't matter, at the end of the day I'm the one winning, I'm the one getting money.

All of yall are broke ass haters

Look I just come here to have fun and talk shit, it takes the stress off, lets me not take it so serious all the time. But its your choice to take my jokes to heart and get all defensive, then yall try to debate me and get crushed.

LOL "getting crushed". I don't need to flex little guy, I just like slapping down little chihuahas like you.

But yeah okay we're all joking and it's good fun. But again, saying someone who has a lot more $ than you is broke is...beyond retarded. Just sayin' homie...

I wondered who you were talking to then clicked 'show ignored content'. Why do people reply, or even read some of the posts in here? I don't post much but my god, who cares what a fat, neckbeard, mouthbreather, living in his mums basement says on Sherdog...

I wondered who you were talking to then clicked 'show ignored content'. Why do people reply, or even read some of the posts in here? I don't post much but my god, who cares what a fat, neckbeard, mouthbreather, living in his mums basement says on Sherdog...

I know, I know...

LOL "getting crushed". I don't need to flex little guy, I just like slapping down little chihuahas like you.

But yeah okay we're all joking and it's good fun. But again, saying someone who has a lot more $ than you is broke is...beyond retarded. Just sayin' homie...
Brah you to trying to flex all the time "I got a family SUV" LOL cause you suck at sportbetting and need to get respect from your sherbros somehow. Why you gotta be a old man that can't take a joke and gets triggered at everything?
Cmon brah stop describing yourself. What you know about success? Your broke ass bets $20 and takes it serious

But look guys I'm out here making a joke and yall get all butthurt and angry SMH, no need for that.

Brah you to trying to flex all the time "I got a family SUV" LOL cause you suck at sportbetting and need to get respect from your sherbros somehow. Why you gotta be a old man that can't take a joke and gets triggered at everything?

Cmon brah stop describing yourself. What you know about success? Your broke ass bets $20 and takes it serious

But look guys I'm out here making a joke and yall get all butthurt and angry SMH, no need for that.

Nobody is angry bud (well at least I'm not).

I'm just richer than you and you calling me broke, so I'm gonna point out the stupidity homie. That's all.

The guys with the biggest egos in here have the worst lives in person #facts

The guys with the biggest egos in here have the worst lives in person #facts
I believe that 100%. Bragging about one's bankroll, elite gambling skills and financial security is inversely proportional to one's real bankroll, betting sharpness & net worth.

Back